8.

"Its exactly what it looks like Price." Simon says from over my shoulder. I keep sipping on my coffe occasionally laughing at everones stares.

   "Well then, ive waited five years for this im happy. Anyways happy valentines day." Price says with a smile on his face. Everyone groans and moans and shares there stories of how shitty there past valentines have been. Personaplly they are pathetic ass reasons. 'My girlfriend ate all my chocolate.' 'my bestfriend drowned in a river' blah blah blah. I mean i guess family drownin isnt good though so thats not to pathetic.

   "Oh shut the fuck up those arent to bad, although im sorry for your cousin Alej." i say slightly sapping at them.

   "Meh it is what it is." Alejandro says with the shrug of his shoulders. "but mare is right we got to ignore the shitty ones and celebrate today and make it good!"

   "Dont call her that." Ghost says sternly. I wack his arm he doesnt have to sound so mean and be so demanding. "I mean pretty please with sugar and cherries dont call her that. Better?" He says asks in a sassy tone.

    "I swear from the bottom of my heart i will take you in fight right here right now." I glare while Simon stares down at me with what seems like a smirk under his mask.

    "Aye you can take him just not in a fight." Johnny chimes in. My jaw drops now what the fuck, thats a little to much this early in the morning.

    "Well im gonne head to my room to get ready for the day im going somewhere, and you are coming too so go get ready." I explain and point at Simon. Weve never been on a date before so i want to take him to a bunch of places today!

______________
Sorry guys just wanted to give a small vday update!!