Knowing Each Other More

For the past few days since Bible and Build had met, they often meet each other by the rocks where they've first met. They even have meals together with their family together or by shedule; today they will have a meal together with Bible's family and tomorrow they will have a meal together with Build's family or tonight, they'll have a dinner altogether.

Bible's P.O.V

I don't know if what I'm feeling right now is something special or I just feel safe whenever I'm with P'Jakapan....or also known as P'Bui or Build as what P'Tong calls him. I'm actually studying in one of the international schools in Bangkok with my younger brother Ta, he's now on 8th grade while me is in 9th grade. And right now I'm on my way to their villa as they're going to join us for dinner tonight.

"P'Jak...P'Bui, it's me Bible." I said while knocking on their door. "P'Tong, P'Jakapan.....you guys still gonna join us for dinner right? Heyyy, anyone home?" I added still knocking on the door.

"Will you lower it down Wichapas Sumettikul, we're just getting ready....and mind you, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me P'Jakapan or P'Bui nor use honorifics to me, you're making me sick." P'...I mean Bui said grumpily when he opened the door.

"And yes...we are still joining you to dinner so shoo." P'Tong said appearing behind Bui's back while pushing me lightly out of the main door. "Nong Bui, let's go take a walk and take some selfies...I'm gonna send it to my boyfriend." He added pulling Bui along with him.

"I can take your photos....or should I say I can be your photographer while we wait for dinner," I offered following them to the seaside. "I have nothing to do anyways." I added.

"Fine, make me beautiful so that I don't need to use filter." P'Tong agreed handling me his phone.

"Good luck, Nong Bible...you can handle him right?" Bui whispered to me and went ahead smirking at me.

"Come on Bui, I was just kidding." I whined at him before being pulled by P'Tong towards the seaside and asked me to take some of his photos.

"Make sure I look sexy and beautiful okay." P'Tong said whilst striking some poses and I made sure to take 'em all so he could choose later on.

"Oi, Phi....you're looking gorgeous. Hey there, are a photographer?" Someone said from behind me, that made me flinch a little.

"สวัสดี(Hello)...oh no, I'm just taking his pictures." I replied politely and nervously to him.

"Ohh. I'm US, US Nititorn Puttha, the second eldest and his brother and you are?" He said introducing himself to me while pointing at P'Tong and then at P'Bui who's also taking pictures on his phone with a stray cat in hand.

"I'm Bible, Bible Wichapas Sumettikul." I replied before bowing to him and smiled politely at him.

"Hmm, nice meeting you too." He replied. "Let me guess, you're related to the Romsaithongs...am I right?" He added smiling at me and I just nod my head in response.

"Hey guys, come on....dinner's almost ready." Jeff shouted not far away from us while waving his hands gesturing for us to come over.

"Isn't he the famous singer Jeff Romsaithong?" P'US asked a little shock seeing Jeff at the entrance of our villa. And once again I nodded my head yes to him.

Third person's P.O.V
Inside the Villa.....

Build alsong with his older brothers, Tong and US are having dinner together with Bible, Ta, Mile, Apo and Jeff...at first it was a silent dinner as they're still unfamiliar with each other, especially US because he just arrived at the resort today as he just got back from a business trip from Japan.