Will You Be My First Model?

A few days after their conversation about Build wanting to go to Chiang Mai and visit not only Bible's pets and older brother but also wanting to go sightseeing and get familiar with the younger's hometown. And now, here they are at Bible's room playing some video games while they wait for Bible and Ta's older brother, Jonathan who is a professional boxer. But retired early and opened up his own boxing gym and became a boxing coach instead. He also trains his younger brothers to have a better stamina and strong body build.

"Are you sure your Phi will be home soon? It's almost noon and I'm sure we can't do some sightseeing now because the weather's too hot today." Build said after they've decided to rest for a while and eat some snack.

Ta is not with them as he went to his friends' house to hangout with them after they came back from Phuket this morning and that he'll be back before dinner as he wants to try some food that Build promised to cook for the four of them.

"I'm sure he's on his way home now besides, the gym's not that far from here it's only a 10-20 minutes drive without traffic." Bible replied after drinking his soda. And right after he said that, they heard a motorcycle engine turned off at the garage and they both got out of his room to see if it's his Phi already.

And when they get outside to take a look, and it is indeed Bible's older brother, Jonathan.

"How's your day Phi." Bible asked giving his brother a bro hug in which the older returned the same gesture while patting the youngers' shoulder.

"What's up bro...I'm good, everything's fine. And I see that you bought someone home. Jonathan by the way but you can call me P'Jo." The older said right after putting away his helmet and shaked Build's hand while introducing himself too in which the latter introduced himself right after their little introduction.

"Are you by any chance associated with Tong Puttha? 'cause you have the same surname as him."

"Ah, yes Phi. I'm actually his youngest brother." Bui answered shortly and shyly.

"Hey don't be shy, you can speak to me as a normal person...no need to be formal." P'Jo said while patting Bui's lightly.

After a little while, Bible took a photo of Bui with his Phi and sending it on his brothers Instagram and the older posted the photo after a while with the caption:

'Nice to finally meet you Nong Bui👊🏻'
@Buibuild was tagged

Liked by: @ble_sumett, @_usputtha & 20 others@art_cbt: wow, finally meeting the older brother my friend💙💙@tong_puttha: enjoy your stay there my baby brother🥰 and hey @JoSumett let's hangout sometimes yeah👍🏻@JoSumett: yeah sure @tong_puttha@no...

@art_cbt: wow, finally meeting the older brother my friend💙💙
@tong_puttha: enjoy your stay there my baby brother🥰 and hey @JoSumett let's hangout sometimes yeah👍🏻
@JoSumett: yeah sure @tong_puttha
@notMile: I see something fishy here cuz @JoSumett😏
@Saturn_boy: I see you brought someone home cuz @ble_sumett...moving fast aren't we😏😏
show more comments:
(I'm sorry if I don't know how to make an Instagram post like the other authors 😅😅)