New Life Part 1 & 2

New Life...
A.N: this chapter will be a little fast forward as the previous chapter is like a filler chapter. This chapter will focus on how Build's life in his grandmother's Island will be after graduating from Colombia University and how Bible is doing too after that little show they did (and this will also have a two part in just one update, so bear with me ✌🏻✌🏻🙃🙃😉)

It's been six months since Build graduated from Colombia University. And it's also been six months since he went to his grandmother's Island, telling the old lady that he just wanted stay away from the city noises and that he wants some fresh air and that he just wanted to help her with her little farm their. Many times the old lady wanted the latter to go back home, she even called her other grandchildren and even her son, but in the end it's still Biu's decision to stay with her.

"Well...aren't you supposed to teach at the local school today it's your first day today? Why are you still here...what seems to be the problem hmm?" His grandmother asked when she saw him still laying down on his bed.

"Ugh...I'm not feeling well today grandma...and I feel like my head is about to explode." He replied in a hoarse voice then he coughed after that.

"Oh my! You're burning as hell, did you caught by the rain last night? You know full well that you and the rain are not good with each other, even with little rain that poured on you, you'll get sick right away. Let me guess, you didn't took a bath and just changed your clothes and went straight to bed?" And all can Build do is nod his head yes.

"Well I'm too tired and lazy to even take a shower so....I just change my clothes and went to bed right away without drying my hair." Biu said before pouting his lips.

(A.N: sorry if I'm going to use tagalog word and expressions here, don't worry i'm gonna write it in italics, especially when the expression is too hard for me to translate in english, and don't worry because I'll put on italic so that you guys know that it's tagalog✌🏻✌🏻)

"Ay pasaway ka talagang bata ka how many times do i have to tell you that kapag naulanan ka maligo ka kaagad kung ayaw mong magkasakit look at you now, you're burning...I think I will be using big towels on you...alam mo namang mahina yang katawan mo kapag nauulanan ka eh." His grandma scolded him...well while attending to him.

"I'm sorry grandma, it won't happen again. I just forgot to bring my umbrella yesterday and I didn't know that it would rain." He said and admitted that he did forgot about bringing his umbrella with him.

"Hay naku, ikaw talaga bata ka you're just like your father when he was much younger than you. He's naughtier than you are. When it's raining, he would play under the rain until he's shivering because of the cold rain." His grandmother said

After his sponge bath, his grandmother leave a small towel on his forehead as she said that she will cook some porridge for him so that he can drink his medicine, the older said that she'll call the local school that he couldn't come today because he has a fever.

After preparing the food for her grandson, Mrs. Puttha brought it up to his room, but before she can even ascend the stairs, there was a knock on their door, so she left the food on the counter to answer the door. When she opened it, it was Tong and Us...each holding some basket, one is holding a basket of fruits while the other is holding a basket of goods.

"Oh my...my sweethearts are here. Why didn't you tell me that you're coming, I should've prepared some food for you? Where's your father, did he came too?"

"We just want to surprise you guys. Dad is just fixing the yacht, he'll be here in a few minutes. Where's Biu?" Us said after hugging the old lady.

"Well that brother of yours is a hard headed one."