The Show

A.N: This is gonna be long and if you don't want to read the whole thing...you can skip to the next chapter 😊

It was the day before Biu's birthday and few hours before the supposed engagement party that Pam had organized at Paragaon Hotel, but Build and his friends are already there as they booked the presedential suite just below the rooftop venue that Pam had rented. They even asked the organizers of the event that before the engagement party, they said that the soon to be bride groom wanted to have surprise message to her and that he cannot tell her about the said surprise as it will ruin his plan to also show just how much he loved her too. They even convinced both of the event organisers that it's a slide show of their photos together during their university days and that it has a short message for the said woman and that they can't watch it and spoil the whole surprise to her. It will be risky for all of them but it has to end once and for all...they need to stop Pam and her family from making other people suffer just because of their greediness.

"Are you sure we can't stop you from doing this Biu? You know we can back out anytime right." Kenlert's big brother said. He is a police officer himself and was assigned about the case of Pam's family shady business transactions....he's also been following them but got no luck as the said girl's family is good enough at hiding what they were doing at their establishment basement parking lot.

"Don't worry P'Max(A.N: Max of MaxTul hehehe sorry✌🏻) I know what I'm doing and besides we're going to make it look like I just had a suicide just before the party at this very hotel room. I know it's against your will and the law to have to ask you to let us borrow someone's dead body that looks just like me." Build replied to the older. "But I can assure you Phi, this is the only way that I can think of and the easiest and riskiest one at that just so you guys can put this people behind bars." He added reassuring the older that they have to do this one way or another.

To make things more believable before 'The show' begins....Build has to remove two bags of his blood to pour later on for the sake of making it look like he really did a suicide just before the party but if the supposed body didn't make in time...they have to make him take the pill that will stop his heart from beating just for a few hours as their back up plan for the suicidal show. For other people, his plan is too stupid and didn't have much thought on it but they have no other choice but to do it as it was originally planned, just this time they needed Kenlert's big brother's help for it to work.

Night time, and hour before the Party....

Pam's (not so short) P.O.V

I can't believe it's finally happening, just one more hour and I will soon be my sweet Jake's fiancé. I can finally steal him away from that ugly Wichapas guy. They may have kissed right in front of me but I know Jake is just doing that to make me jealous and it work...I'm so jealous that I have to do something, and that is to propose to him, but I want him to do it and propose to me properly that's why I organized this engagement party myself because I know just how busy and hard working he is....he needs to work hard for our future and I can't wait to be his wife.

I also know that they're already here, including that Wichapas guy...ugh I just hate it when I think that he will steal Jake away from me, but I won't let that to happen....besides Jake and I are now engaged, well not officially yet but after tonight's party, I will be and I can't wait to plan our wedding together, where would we go on our honeymoon, how many kids we'll be having and of course I want for us to stay in a big house so that our kids will have their own rooms for themselves or better yet we'll stay in their house and I will kick his gay siblings out of the house so that our kids will not be affected by their gayness....ugh they're all so disgusting.