They Finally Made Up?...

A.N: This chapter will be Bible's P.O.V and what he thinks about Build's plan about Pam and her family and some unexpected confession too as someone will be crossing the line...who'd you think will confess to whom and how would they react to it...welp, read and maybe ready some tissue as there'll be a bit of drama or maybe not and find out who'll cross the line and who'll confess to whom(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠).

Bible's P.O.V.

I just came back from the gym and I'm about to go to my room to take a shower as I seldom use the shower room in the gym where I'm working out when I recieved an SOS message from P'JJ, P'Us' boyfriend whom I've known for only two years. In his after that I received another message that he wants everyone to come in the Puttha mansion as he has something to discuss.

"Hey Phi, have you seen this?" Ta asked me as he showed his phone to me and I nodded. But before I can enter my room again, another message popped up on my screen from P'JJ, again. Like seriously? Is the SOS message isn't enough for him just for us to comply to him.

"P'JJ said that change of plans and asked us to go to his bar as it's very urgent and that P'Biu will explain everything when they arrive at the bar." Ta said rereading the message again to make sure that he read it right along with the bar's coordinates.

And I froze in my place at the mere mention of biu's name. It has been weeks since he came back from abroad but I haven't talked to him yet even though Ta had already pursued me many times into talking with my former best friend.

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked when I saw Ta wave his hand in front of me after realizing that I zoned out.

"I said are you coming or you'll stay there in your spot until you feel your legs give up on you....or is it about P'Biu?" He said with a smirk on his face and I just shook my head before heading in to my room to take a quick shower so we can get to the place where P'JJ had told us to go to.

Few minutes later....

Ta and I arrived at the said place. After parking the car at the back of the bar, we walked upfront and entered through the main entrance. Once inside, I immediately spotted P'Mile, P'Apo, Jeff and his boyfriend who happens to be P'Apo's youngest brother, Barcode. Seconds later when we entered the bar, P'Tong and P'Us emerged from the back holding some bottled water and put it down the coffee table.

When they spotted our cousins, they went up to them and greeted them, then later on P'Tong spotted me and Ta near the small stage. He came to our spot and greeted us

"How are you N'Ble?" He asked with a bright smile on his face.

"I'm fine Phi...sorry if I don't come over as often before, but don't worry Phi once I graduated from college I will come visit more." I replied smiling back to him after I hugged him but before he can even say anything, P'JJ came in through the back door of the bar along with a man whom I didn't recognized, his hair has a blond highlights he even has a glasses on but it was on top of his head and he's even wearing oversized shirt with a baggy pants. Both him and P'JJ went up to the windows to close and locked it before pulling the blinds and curtains down then went to the door to close both the first and second door locking it.