This Has To Be A Dream

KIERA

"Morning," Elijah whispers as he wraps his body around mine. Is it bad if I ask him to get off me? His morning breath stinks and his morning wood pressing against my ass is grossing me out.

"Morning," I say as I sit up to get out of his embrace. It must already be late morning as the room is lit with natural lighting. It seems as if everyone is talking with their partners under the blankets. Everyone except, Trenton. He's sitting on top of his made bed, showcasing his impressive physique. I'm not convinced he's actually a human. I don't know what that makes him, but he's too perfect to be real. I can't believe I turned down bits with that godlike man. Damn... The lights finally flash on and everyone starts stirring. Bobby immediately looks towards my bed and gives me a cocky smirk when he sees me.

"Good morning everyone, except the scops owl that kept me up," Bobby says with a huge smile as he stretches. He's in a good mood this morning.

"OWLS! Where?" Elisa shrieks as she jumps out of bed. Why does she look so perfect first thing in the morning? She's not wearing any makeup and her hair doesn't look like she slept at all. Her pjs are effortlessly sexy. I'm jealous that all the guys are ogling her right now. Strike that, guys plus Marisol. I raise my eyebrows at that revelation. I wonder if Elisa made her move. She seemed pretty into Trenton when he showed up, but maybe the girls ended up having a connection.

"Relax," Bobby chuckles. Don't chuckle at her. "It's outside. It kept me up all night. I can't be the only one who heard it."

"I heard something," Ibrahim replies. "I thought it was a car alarm going off or something."

"I didn't hear anything," Pyria says as she slips on her silky robe. "What does one sound like?" Bobby begins imitating the owl sound. My laughter joins in with everyone else. It makes me happy to see Bobby acting like this again.

"Well now that I've heard Bobby's mating call," Gary chuckles, "now I've heard it all."

I watch as Bobby jumps onto Gary and Chelsea's bed, tackling Gary. Chelsea screams with excitement. "Your bedhead looks like ruffled owl feathers," Bobby laughs. "Get in here, man!" Bobby tightly wraps himself around Gary. Gary is cracking up. Bobby is definitely the center of attention this morning.

"Lots to do today," Elisa claps her hands. "Ladies, let's turn on the heat." I feel eyes on me as I get up and follow the girls to the dressing room. I have no idea if it's Bobby, Trenton, or Elijah staring.

There's a recoupling tonight, so I need to look hot. I slip on a navy bikini that's really revealing. Really revealing? Have I worn a suit that isn't revealing yet? I brush my teeth, swipe some mascara and add lip gloss. My natural waves look good so I keep my hair down. The girls are all loud and chattering as they get ready for the day. There's a lot of excitement in the air. I study my reflection with my mind racing. A recoupling. As much as I'm not ready to face Bobby, I have to. The recoupling is taking it from my hands here. We have to talk.

"So who do you want to pick you tonight?" Pyria asks. When I don't answer, she sits her brush down and turns to study me. "We never got to talk about last night. Trenton picked you."

"He did."

"How was cooking with him?" I don't answer again. "Was it fun? Was there another kind of fire in the kitchen?" I still don't respond. "Kiera! Do you want Trenton to pick you?"

"He's so hot, isn't he? Dreamy. Cooking was fun. I had a lot of fun with him. He's charming and a flirt, but he was also a bit of a goofball too. It was surprising. I didn't expect that from him."

"Uh-oh."

"No. There's no uh-oh. If he would have shown up a week ago, I would have been laying on the counter with my legs spread open for him. Things are different now."