Finale

BOBBY

My palms are sweaty. This tux is a bit claustrophobic. I can count on zero fingers the number of times I've worn one. At first I was excited. I look pretty damn sharp in this thing and I can't wait for Keira to see me. Now though, I wish it was a kilt so my balls could breathe. The sweating is partly from nerves though. This is it. I think Kiera and I have a real shot at winning this thing. We could use the money to get a really nice place together. The bragging rights that'll come with winning would be flipping awesome too.

The lads are all standing at the foot of the staircase, waiting for the girls. The stairs are decorated with brightly colored flowers running down the banister. There's an explosion of flowers everywhere. It's pretty. This thing is definitely fancy and formal. It honestly feels a bit like prom.

Hannah walks down the staircase first. Trenton steps forward, stopping at the bottom of the stairs to meet her. She looks really pretty in her royal blue dress, but the chick is deranged. She hooks her arm through his and they walk towards the fire pit. Kiera appears next and my heart stops. I stare as she begins descending the stairs. I'm captivated by her. She's stunning and sexy. Graham nudges my back and I step towards the stairs like I'm suppose to. "Boo," I whisper out as she stops on the last stair in front of me. "You're gorgeous." I love the twinkle that alights in her eyes at my compliment. I give her a small kiss. I'm in a bit of shock here. This woman is mine. She's leaving here with me. I've definitely already won this thing because she's mine.

"You look so handsome." I grin at her. For the first time ever, I don't feel like rolling my eyes or disputing it. I believe her. I'm trembling slightly as I hold out my arm. She gives me a sweet smile as she hooks hers through mine. "I'll be ok," she whispers.

We join Hannah and Trenton at the fire pit

We join Hannah and Trenton at the fire pit. I briefly watch Shannon walk down the stairs towards Graham. I've never seen her in a dress before. It's a flowing gold dress that shimmers in the light. She looks pretty. Not as pretty as my girl though. I wrap my arm around her and pull her even closer. Pyria walks down in a green dress, looking gorgeous as always. I'm really happy I got rid of Hope so her and Noah could find themselves.

Silence lingers as all four couples wait. What happens now? I have no idea what to expect. As the quietness stretches out, my anxiety grows. I'm wound so tight with nerves, that I jump when Noah's phone goes off.

"Islanders, before we reveal the winner, you have one last chance to affirm your love for your partner. #DropThoseFeelings. #HowDeepIsYourLove."

"What does that mean?" Shannon questions.

"Speeches? Are we giving a speech?"

"To our partners," Hannah gushes. "This is so beautiful. I wish I had a real partner," she frowns.

"Go ahead and lay it on me thick," Trenton chuckles. "Pretend I'm your Prince Charming."

Hannah giggles as they both step on the other side of the fire pit. They hold their hands as they gaze into each other's eyes.