I Found My World

KIERA

I wake up with an unsettled feeling in my chest. I'm not sure what's causing it exactly. Perhaps it's just that this is the last day and on the other side of the Villa door, I'll be facing my brothers. Maybe it's the fight with Hannah and her watching us have sex. It could just be nerves for the finale. I'm not sure but I feel on edge.

The room isn't quiet. Whispering can be heard creeping out from under blankets on every bed. It's already fully lit from the sunrise. I suddenly jerk around to see if Bobby's still in bed. His smile grows as our eyes lock. I smile too. He opens his arms wide and I snuggle into them. This right here pushes the uneasiness at bay. "Morning," he whispers against my temple.

"Morning," I sigh out. "I love having a good, proper lie-in with you." He begins slowly rubbing the exposed skin of my arm. "I use to be bummed when I'd wake up and you were never in bed with me."

"You sleep too late," he quietly chuckles.

"You wake up too early," I poke my finger in his rib, making him squirm. "That's different now. Since we've officially coupled together, I don't think I've woken without you. What changed?"

"I don't know. Probably my unbearable morning wood from being cuddled next to the girl I desperately wanted to fuck," he softly chuckles. "Had to get the hell out of here."

"You wanted to fuck me," I flirt as I bite my lip.

"Always," his eyes dilate and goosebump erupt at the intensity of this look.

"Let's do it." I lean up to kiss him but he turns his head to scan the room.

"Here? Now?" I nod. "Everyone's having a lie-in. We'll surely be caught."

"Like they haven't heard us already," I giggle. "Can't be any worse than what Han did last night." He scowls at that. "We'll stay under the covers. I'll be quiet." He still looks uncertain so I suck on his bottom lip. "Please," I whisper. "Just put it in. We can even move slow. We'll just barely grind." He groans slightly. I move my lips to his ears. "I feel your hard monster. I know you want to," I blow out. "We don't have to, I guess," I sigh as I flop onto my back.

"Oh, I want to," he passionately kisses me while he pulls me on top of him. I yank the covers over our heads. Bobby's hands move inside the back of my shorts and squeezes my ass. He shifts me to the side and suddenly, we're in a frenzy. We're quiet, but both of our hands are moving fast trying to get the other naked as quickly as possible. My shirt is torn over my head and my shorts disappear somewhere with Bobby's, stuck in the blankets at our feet. I grip his penis in my hand and stroke. Bobby smashes his lips against mine to silence his groan. His finger runs through my wetness and now I deepen the kiss to silence mine.

"Wake up, sleepyheads!" Pyria suddenly screams. "It's finale day! It's our last day in paradise. Come on!" There's a bit of grumbling around us but I hear a few others sharing in her excitement.

My heart is pounding in my chest and I ache between my legs. Neither Bobby or I have let go of each other, but we're laying here frozen. "I don't think we're getting morning sex," he whispers.

"Wake up!" Our bed jolts as someone, obviously Pyria, jumps on it. "Come on, besties."

I squeal as she begins tugging on the blanket. Bobby quickly sticks his head out the top. "You might want to stop doing that," he chuckles, "or you'll give the whole Villa a show."

"Oh. Ooohhhh," she giggles. "I gotcha. You lot are naughty. I dig it." I feel more movement on the bed. "Hurry up, Kiera. I'll be waiting in the dressing room."

I peek my head out, but hold tightly to the blanket so I don't flash everyone. "Yeah, we're not getting laid this morning. Bummer."

Bobby pulls me close and gives me a sensual kiss. My body heats up, knowing how easy it would be to get that dick in me right now. "Don't worry, Boo. I'm so fucking horny. We're definitely having Villa sex one last time."