I've Created A Monster

KIERA

Bobby's lip quivers as he breathes in and out. I've never noticed that before. Probably because I never wanted to study him while he sleeps before. Plus, he's always awake before me. He's adorable when he's asleep. If he's not holding me, he's always sprawled out. He's not someone that sleeps in a ball or board straight. His limbs are everywhere. It's really cute though. He's really cute. Last night... last night wasn't cute. It was hot. Sex with Bobby was amazing and he's still promising to ravish me later. How? What does he even mean by that? I really want to find out.

I think about waking him up, but he never sleeps in. After his sexual performance last night, he deserves this. I sit up, careful not to jostle the bed. I look around the dim lit room. Everyone appears to still be sleeping. A few are hiding under the covers so I suppose they could be awake. I sneak into the dressing room, as quietly as I can. When I reach it, I stare at my reflection. I can feel Bobby's phantom kisses on my neck. God, last night was amazing. I squeal and do a happy dance.

Hannah and Marisol walk into the room, interrupting my mini celebration. "You are looking all loved up this morning," Hannah says to me. "I'd dare to say you're positively glowing." I glance at her with suspicion. Just yesterday, she was hinting at stealing Bobby, so I'm not sure what to make of her. She didn't end up taking him or Gary though. "You don't have to look at me like that."

"I don't trust you," I reply as I turn away and grab a sexy suit. Bobby needs rewarded for last night. This fiery red suit will have him drooling. It's a sports bra top, but it has a cutout at the bottom that shows a lot of under boob. The bottoms are an athletic cut that sit high on my lips, and fall low in front, with lots of ass showing.

I hear her giggle as I quickly change. She's doing her makeup when I sit down at the counter too. "Of course you don't trust me."

"You threatened to take Bobby."

She flutters her hand. "I didn't though."

"What game are you playing?"

"It's not what game I am playing, it's what game was I playing."

"I swear you're talking in riddles," Marisol pops into the conversation. "I was surprised you didn't steal Gary. I was rooting for you two."

"Honestly, I was going to. It was my plan all along. I was notified as soon as I was kicked off that they were going to bring me back. I spent that time revamping myself. The shy virgin didn't work out for me. I wanted revenge, against both of you, but then I got here. Bobby's so smitten with you, I knew I wasn't turning his head. I wouldn't have done that to him. He was nothing but kind to me. Gary though... Well, let's just say Gary has a wandering eye. They're not going to last and those two are the ones who ultimately betrayed me. I wanted to be that women, but I just couldn't. Trenton's a better match for me anyway." A better match for her? Trenton? The famously notorious womanizer is a better match for the Villa's virgin?

"Damn." Marisol smacks her lips together after adding lipstick. "I would have stolen Gary. Watching Lottie lose her head would have been worth it."

"Thank you," I quickly say. "Thank you for not trying to get between me and Bobby."

"Like I said, I don't think Bobby's head can be turned and I wouldn't do that to him. I was annoyed with you, but you were always honest with me. I can't hold that against you either."

"I'm really happy with Bobby," I say with a small giggle. I'm beyond happy, I seriously feel like I'm going to float away. My heart is just overfilled with happiness. "Thank you," I say again.

"It's behind us," she smiles at me. "No hard feelings."

The dressing room suddenly fills up with everyone. There's so many girls, it's way too crowded in here. We're getting near the end. There will be a dumping soon. I just feel it. That scares me. While we're in the Villa, Bobby and I are safe from my brothers. What happens when we have to leave though? Worries for another day. I quickly leave the chaos of the dressing room.