Something Deeper

KIERA

My vagina is aching as I wake up. I just had the best wet dream ever, starring the man snuggled next to me. Fuck, I didn't find any peace from my horniness while I slept. It fucking followed me into my dreams. I had amazing orgasms yesterday, but it just wasn't enough. Bobby is a sex machine and I can't stop wanting to jump his bone. I'm seriously obsessed with everything about him.

For some reason, it really bothers me that some older women taught him everything he's now teaching me. What if I can't live up to her experience? What if Bobby grows tired of me because I'm not as good as she is? What if he dumps me so he can get his freak on with her? What if none of that matters because my brothers are going to chase him away anyway?

I don't want to think about this. I roll over and ease my hand down Bobby's trousers. I grip his dick and barely caress it in my palm before it hardens in my hand. "Morning," Bobby quietly says with a soft smile.

"Morning," I whisper against his ear. Bobby moves fast. Before I know it, I'm on my back and caged under him. He eases his knee between my legs and forces them open. My heartbeat quickens as his hand moves up the leg of my shorts. Suddenly, a weird robotic cry fills the silent room followed by another and another. "What the fuck was that?"

The lights flash on. There's a lot of grumbles, but a few others bolt up in bed with curiosity. Bobby and I are definitely caught in a compromising position. The covers are only over our lower half, but as far as anyone is concerned, we could be having sex right now with how he's on top of me. Not that anybody notices. The robotic cries are dominating everyone's attention.

"Are those babies?" Lottie asks as she jumps out of bed.

"Babies?" Noah yells. "I love babies!" He jumps up and chases Lottie downstairs.

"I love babies too!" Bobby says with excitement. He throws the covers off of us and grabs my hand. He's more or less dragging me downstairs. We find a cot for each couple with a baby laying in each. "Robot babies," Bobby chuckles. He reaches for the one with our name on it and picks up an oddly adorable doll.

"Congrats, daddy," I smirk at him. "We've got a bouncing baby boy."

"We need to name him."

"Oh... I think he should be named after his daddy. Bobby Jr."

Bobby smirks at me. "In real life, I'd never consider that. This fake baby though, I say it's perfect."

I glance around as the other couples are now ogling over their own robot babies.

"So what are we suppose to do with these creepy things?" Graham asks, looking all disgusted.

"Oh my goodness!" I squeal. "Yours has red hair!"

"Two red heads typically procreate red headed babes," Shannon says with all seriousness but she's smirking too.

"Islanders," Lottie reads when her phone goes off. "Today you will be caring for your little bundles as if they were the real deal. #Parenthood. #DontDropTheBabe."

"Well shit," Trenton grumbles. "Kids really aren't my thing."

"It's a good thing I love kids," Hannah says as she kisses his cheek. "I can handle this."

"It's just a robot," he chuckles. "I'll help. How hard can it be?"

My attention is drawn to a table that Lottie is sneakily going through. How did I not notice it earlier? It's filled with baby clothes. I sprint over and dig through the clothes. Bobby Jr has to be the best dressed babe here. I find the cutest little outfit. It's a jean jumper with a tropical shirt to wear under it. Jr will look exactly like Bobby, which cracks me up. They'll be twinkies!