𝖝𝖛𝖎.crip walk

Dallas walked into August's apartment slowly as he shut the door behind her, "Soo wassup? Why haven't you talked to me in almost two weeks? You know I ain't the one who tore yo' ACL right?" She crossed her arms plopping onto the couch, she opened ...

Dallas walked into August's apartment slowly as he shut the door behind her, "Soo wassup? Why haven't you talked to me in almost two weeks? You know I ain't the one who tore yo' ACL right?" She crossed her arms plopping onto the couch, she opened her arms up to Pluto as he jumped in her lap.

August used his crutches to walk near her, "I just wanted to be left alone, Demani." He sighed, "Ion need to talk to you almost every hour of the day? You do know that, right? We not together." He muttered.

"Okay? We don't gotta be together for me to check up on you, you being real extra right now." She looked at him. "Anyway, are you still going to be traveling wit yo' team?" She tried changing the subject.

August nodded, "Mhm, I'm out for the rest of the season though, so I really don't want to." He shrugged, "It's no point if ima just be sitting on the bench looking dumb." It was clear he was still angry at what happened, he wasn't mad at Dallas at all, it wasn't her fault.

But she was the first person he had seen since he got hurt and he was still trying to process it all, he was trying not to take his anger out on her though.

Dallas watched as he moved towards the arm chair to sit down, "You need help?" She asked, still running her fingers through the dogs fur.

"No," He mumbled, seconds later he was sitting and his foot was propped on his coffee table, using the designated pillow he had put there. "Dallas, why are you here?"

"Stop being so damn moody. It's an injury, not the end of the world." She sighed, "I bought groceries, you need to-."

August cut her off, "I don't need to do shit. It's not just some injury, I can't even fucking move my leg, you realize what I do for a living right?"

She sat up, "Don't start this shit wit' me, August. I'm tryna help."

"You not helpin'! You pissing me off, Dallas." He said angrily, "Get the fuck outta my face, brah. I see why Javion popped yo' shit."

Dallas looked at him, "Oh forreal?" She stood up, "Who even told-" She chuckled cutting herself off, she couldn't believe the words that just had came out of August's mouth.