𝖝𝖝𝖛. miami

AUGUST TREMANI MYRAN𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 —  𝟾:𝟸𝟺 𝙿𝙼

𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 — 𝟾:𝟸𝟺 𝙿𝙼

AUGUST TREMANI MYRAN𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 —  𝟾:𝟸𝟺 𝙿𝙼

day one.

"August," Dallas propped her feet up on her coffee table as she watched August leave her room with a duffle bag on his shoulder.

"August," She called his name again. Her eyes fell on the once white Adidas logo on the bag, Promise had colored it pink and red just a few night ago.

He walked across the living room and grabbed his phone charger, still not saying anything to Dallas. It had been two nights since the Hornets game and this was their first time seeing each other since that night. He had come over to Dallas's apartment to grab a few things that he would need on his week long road trip.

"I can't believe you really ignoring me." She chuckled while shaking her head. "I was talkin' to the man about his hair not planning vacations wit' him."

"Here you go with the bullshit bout hair. It's always about their hair, ain't it?" August turned to face her. "Your hands start in their hair then end up in they pants, it's not a secret at this point."

Dallas just watched him, "Okay but that was in the past." She sat up. "You finna be gone for a week and we just gon' leave on bad terms? August, stop playin'."

"I'll call you later." He sighed as he walked out of the front door.

She watched the door close before she just rolled her eyes, "Loser."

• • •

A night later the Houston Rockets were riding in their team bus on the way to the hotel, they had just landed in Miami and with it being Ronnie's birthday they were all planning on going out.

Ronnie was in the back of the bus pregaming with Curtiss and Cyrie as August sat in the front on the phone with his mom. "You always finding something to bitch about." August complained rubbing his temples.

"Maybe if you would stop fucking up, I would stop bitchin'." Lani said, her voice booming through the speakers of August's Airpods.

"Right..." August mumbled but Lani continued on her rant anyway.