𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎.late night basketball

Dr

Dr. Ryan, the team physical therapist stood next to August as he sat on the edge of the table trying to stretch his leg but it was too painful,"Mane, It hurts. I can't do it." He smacked his lips and sat up a little more. His surgery had went smoothly according to the doctors but his recovery was hell, they said he would have more mobility by now and he didn't, which was unusual for someone as young and healthy as him.

Dr. Ryan sighed, "If you want your leg to feel better, August you have to at least try." The older man crossed his arms as he looked the basketball star who had an irritated expression on his face.

"I am tryin' the shit just isn't working," He sat so his legs was hanging from the bed, "You just wasting my time, can I go?"

The doctor looked at him for a few seconds thinking about what Rakim had said to him before August had got to the appointment before shaking his head, "No you can't, you wanna play ball right? So stop acting like that and try an fix yo' leg." This was the same doctor that tried to coach Rakim through his first ACL tear. At the time he was only in his first year as an NBA doctor, he felt like he didn't push hard enough for Rakim, he refused to let the same thing happen to August.

August scoffed and stood up, "Fuck that," He mumbled to himself before walking out of the office, annoyed. He wanted his leg to get better but at this point August was slowly giving up on ever playing basketball again. He was more upset at himself for letting a guy from the G-league, a bottom feeder player get under his skin to point where he fucked up his knee. What made him even more annoyed that ever since he's been out, his team sucked. And there was no denying how bad they were. He didn't even mean to sound like that person but he honestly felt without him, the Rockets would not be title contenders.

They went from being top of the West, favorites to make it to playoffs this year to losing their all their games since August went down with his injury. August was embarrassed, not only to be sitting on the sidelines but sitting on the sidelines and watching his best friends play terrible.

Once he got into his own custom designed Trackhawk Jeep he just sat there for a few minutes just texting his sister back, who had been sending him daily texts just to make sure he was okay. Just as he turned on the car he saw an incoming  call from Dallas. He debated on answering it because the way he was feeling right now he didn't wanna blow up on her and make her upset once again.

After a few rings he answered, "What?" He spoke into the speaker as he pulled out the parking lot, he didn't hear anything for a few seconds before she hanged up and called back. Once again August answered, "What do you want, Dallas?"

Once again, she hanged up. August rolled his eyes finally realizing what she was doing, a few seconds later Dallas called back and he answered, "Yes?"

"Okay, that's better." She nodded her head. "What's wrong wit' you? How'd your session go?" He heard her open a bag of chips before she started smacking into the phone causing him to kiss his teeth. Dallas laughed loudly as she started chewing regularly. "I'm just playing," She hummed.