Tenerife

I walked in Ashton's house closing the door behind me.

"Hello!" I called out.

The thing about the guys, is that if you were their friends, they wouldn't care of you just walked in their house and made yourself at home. They wanted you to feel welcome.

"Hey." Luke walked in with a beanie over his quiff, sweat pants, and a gigantic bowl of just marshmallows from lucky charms and milk. A trail of marshmallows had fallen out, making a trail from the kitchen.

"Why do you have a gigantic bowl of marshmallows Luke..." I asked.

"Michael sorted them out for me." he set his spoon on his bucket and stared at me like nothing had happened.

"Muke as fuck." I muttered.

Luke looked at me confused. "huh?"

"Nothing. I'm going upstairs." I ran up the stairs to Ashton's bedroom.

I knocked on the door as I opened it.

"Hey!" Ashton's face lit up in a smile and stood up, giving me a hug.

"Hey." I scrunched up my nose as I looked at him. He kissed me and sat back down on his bed. Pieces of notebook paper scattered his bed.

"Are you righting songs?" I asked, clearing room for me to sit.

"Yeah." I'm correcting spelling mistakes and editing things up a little bit.

"Oh ok! What do you have so far?" I asked, picking up a piece of paper.

"Well we have a couple good songs that we're recording right now, but I'm trying to stop Michael from making all those hormonal songs." he laughed.

"Never expect a clean sing from Michael."

"Never. anyway I have something for you." he said standing up.

"What?" I smiled and tucked my hands under my legs. He grabbed a guitar from his bed and put the strap around his shoulder.

"Ashton..." I said. I smiled but I put a "you don't have to" look on my face.

He started to play the guitar, swaying to the tune and smiling at me. I recognized the tune right away.

Tenerife Sea- Ed Sheeran.

"Aw!" I said. He laughed and started singing.

"You look so wonderful in that dress."

I held back a laugh because I was actually wearing leggings.

"I love your hair like that. The way it falls on the side of your back. Down your shoulders and neck."

I looked out the window and back at him, trying to not to blush. Why was he saying this? My hair was matted in a bun and I was wearing leggings with holes in them. What ever he was saying about me, wasn't what I saw in myself.

He got to the chorus, singing, "so in love."

He stopped playing the guitar and set it down on the bed. he still mumbled the words and pulled me up. I stood up. we just kinda swayed to his singing. I rested my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and Ashton finished the song, but we don't stop. we just stood there, slowly swaying to a tune that wasn't there.