Chapter 1: The story of The Chinese Zodiac Warriors

Twenty-five years ago in a magical dimension, the sky is darker and starry. There are various planets related to the Chinese Zodiac signs. One of them resembled the chinese zodiac horoscope. The chinese zodiac horoscope has twelve zodiac signs resembling animals and their fixed elements. Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog and Pig. The signs are the zodiac signs of a group of legendary heroes known as: The Chinese Zodiac Warriors. The Chinese Zodiac Warriors are known by their magic powers, chinese zodiac signs and their magical signs. They are brave, fearless and adventurous. When danger strikes, the warriors are always ready for action with their astrological adventure. They have one helpful mentor, a chinese goddess living in the planet in the shape of the horoscope named Chinezodia. Her name was Anmei. Anmei, in her youth, was a former chinese Zodiac Warrior until she became the mentor of the warriors. Anmei was helpful, wise towards the warriors and gave them the best of luck. The Chinese Zodiac Warrior, who is the first, used the Rat zodiac power, to attack against enemies with the water element. The second one used the Ox zodiac power to create a giant earthquake with the powerful strength. The third one used the Tiger zodiac power to emerge wooden trees, along with the Rabbit zodiac power. The fifth one used the Dragon zodiac power to create the earthquake along with the Goat zodiac power and the Dog zodiac power. The Snake zodiac power used the fire element to kill enemies, along with the Horse zodiac power. The two zodiac powers, Monkey and Rooster, used their metal power to defend themselves against enemies. And the last zodiac power, Pig, used the water power to attack enemies as well.

Meanwhile, in the starry sky, there went a lot of dark clouds. The dark clouds revealed themselves to be a army of chinese humanoid cloudy beings. One of them is a human being who was Anmei's former companion and also a former chinese zodiac warrior. Her name is Hei Lianhua. Hei Lianhua was a human being who resembled a young woman. She has long blonde hair, a brown leather coat, a black blouse with matching pants, boots of the same color and wore a golden tiara with a black lotus petal on it. She has one goal; conquer the magical chinese zodiac dimension. Seeing the presence of darkness, Anmei has sent the Chinese Zodiac Warriors to stop the darkness. But, Hei Lianhua was the most powerful and the strongest of the darkness.

The Chinese Zodiac Warriors went into action as they prepared to attack the ruler of darkness. But, they ended up being hit by a single blow with her darkness, defeating them and killing them. After the zodiac warriors were killed, the planet of Chinezodia and the chinese zodiac dimension went into despair, with no protector to protect it from danger. Hei Lianhua has sent the guardians of darkness to guard the most powerful and magical amulets with the spirits of the warriors. Known as the Chinese Zodiac Talismans. The Talismans has the ability to transform every user into the chinese zodiac warrior to fight against enemies on its way. There is still hope to save the dimension, bravery, courage, faith, loyalty, element and fearlessness. A generation of new heroes are about to rise. With a question which no one has heard of; Who are the heroes who will stop the darkness?

There they are!

There they are!

It's The Astro-Zodiacs!

They're Astro!

And Zodiac!

You find yourself

Surrounded by infinity doom

Never fear

The heroes are on your way

With magical powers