Chapter 4: The Tornado / Kristin meets Anmei

"Did your mom allowed you to go outside, Adrianne?" said Blair.

"My moms are sleeping. They don't know what I'm up to," said Adrianne as she brushed her hair.

"This is getting really creepy," said Reid.

They walked as they looked around, seeing that everything is quiet. Kristin and Delaney are standing next to a house in Fulton Street, waiting for their friends to show up. The two girls noticed the others showing up in the same street, including Ainsley, who is still wearing her nightgown, "Reid! Adrianne! You won't believe what we saw!" said Kristin.

"What are you doing here? It's still night!" stated Reid.

"Yeah! Did you saw a U.F.O?" Adrianne asked.

"It's not a U.F.O! It's this!"

The teens looked shocked as they saw the light still glowing in the Dutch Windmill. They started to walk, walk and walk until they went to the Golden Gate Park. Everything seemed quiet in the urban park as they went quietly to the Polo Field and the John F. Kennedy Drive. Adrianne gulped nervously as Kristin adjusted her shirt, intending to discover the light. They briefly looked around and went into the Golf Course until they went to the Dutch Windmill, closer to the Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden and the Roald Amundsen Statue. They found out that the light came from the magic portal.

"A magic portal on the ground," stated Kristin.

"This is where the light came from," said Delaney.

"A portal? Let me touch it!" Ainsley tried to reach her hand to touch it, only for Vicky to slap her hand, "Ow!"

"I don't think that you can touch it, Ainsley," She implied.

"What are you talking about, butterfly lover? You slapped me on the hand!" Ainsley continued.

"Quiet, you sissy! You're gonna wake up everybody!" Vicky warned her.

"I don't care! That portal-ish thing appeared from nowhere in the ground!"

"You two! Quiet!" Kristin silenced them, "Looks like the hole is opening!"

The magic portal began opening as the girl and her friends watched with shock and awe. They gasped as the hole opened a bit wider, and suddenly, floating comets came from the portal. Kristin gasped again as the comets began floating around the sky, revealing the chinese zodiac symbols on them.

"Comets!" She exclaimed.

"Where they came from?" Reid asked.

"It's cold serious..." said Ainsley.

They stood still as they watched the comets in the sky, showing the astrological chinese symbols of Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog and Pig. And also the elements of water, earth, wood, fire and metal.

"Oh my goodness, the symbols are associated with elements!"

"Sounds like......magic," Reid continued.

"You all are chosen...." said a voice coming from the portal.

"What was that?" Kristin asked as she looked at the portal, "Oh, my..."

The comets began floating and floating rapidly in circles, which began forming a funnel cloud, trapping Kristin and her friends inside. Horrified, they tried to escape from the tornado, only to be prevented as Kristin and company screamed in horror as they found themselves trapped in a tornado, floating.

"AAAAHHHHH!!! What's going on, Kristin?!" Adrianne shouted.

"We're in a tornado! Why we're in a tornado?!" Kristin yelled.

The tornado kept circling faster and faster as the teens saw the comets coming to hit them. They screamed as they tried to float down to the ground. However, the comet with the Rat symbol has hit Kristin on the chest, followed by the Ox and Tiger symbols. Reid and Blair noticed them as the two symbols has hit them on their backs, followed by the Dragon and Snake symbols hitting Clint and Ainsley as well. Skyler, Layne and Chance looked terrified as the comets with the Horse, Monkey and Goat symbols has hit them right on the chests. Errol was hit by the Dog symbol, followed by Vicky who ended up being hit by the Pig symbol. Adrianne screamed as she tried to float away, only to be hit by the Rooster symbol. Horrified by the sight of her sister and her friends being hit, Delaney noticed the last comet about to hit and knocked on the funnel cloud in order to escape. But, she turned and screamed in horror as the comet with the Rabbit symbol is coming towards her.

BOOM!

After a magical explosion, the tornado has stopped. Some magical particles fell slowly as Kristin and her friends are on the ground, unconscious after being hit by the comets with the symbols. She opened her eyes slowly as her vision looked blurry, finding herself in John F. Kennedy Drive as she saw her friends before seeing a spiritual figure floating down to see her. Later, Kristin opened her eyes, with no memory what happened in the first place. The first thing she saw is Anmei, the chinese goddess and the ruler of Chinezodia, "What happened?" She asked as she scrubbed her eyes, clearing the vision, "Oh, hi..." She said as she found herself in a white void, "Look, I...I have no idea what happened to me. A-Are you a goddess?"

"I'm Anmei, chinese goddess and ruler of Chinezodia," Anmei introduced herself to her, "The mentor of the Chinese Zodiac Warriors."

"Chinese Zodiac Warriors?"

"Yes. Chinese Zodiac Warriors. Warriors with chinese zodiac signs, magical signs and elements."

"Wow..." Kristen looked awestruck as she saw the chinese zodiac horoscope. She looked with her eyes as the horoscope was reflected on them, "So, Anmei, tell me, who am I?"

"The chinese horoscope chose you and your friends as the ones who will stop the darkness, and save the dimension and this world from her," Anmei stated.

"Her? Who is she?"

"Hei Lianhua. She was a former companion until she went into the dark side. But, now, she is the strongest and the most powerful of the darkness. Hei Lianhua has sent the guardians of the darkness to guard the amulets with the spirits of the warriors, the Talismans. If you want to defeat Hei Lianhua, you must become Astro and strong to defeat her. You are chosen by the horoscope," said Anmei as she disappeared magically.

Kristin stood speechless as she began seeing the chinese zodiac symbols, the chinese zodiac warriors, the planets and the Chinese Zodiac Talismans, looking shocked, she looked at her shadow and noticed that the shadow is resembling herself as a chinese zodiac warrior.