Chapter 17: The planet of Hongzhu

Then, the group stacked their fingers on top of each other and went to the sky, in order to look for the last talisman. After they left, Hei Lianhua walked calmly, kicked a pebble out of her way and noticed that the group went to the next planet, "They went to Hongzhu, the planet of the pigs! Those kids are stealing the talismans and I'm gonna steal them to become powerful!" She vowed, "Just you wait, Chinese Zodiac Warriors! I'll take over this world and the real world! And you will never see your friends and families again!" Hei Lianhua laughed evilly.

Later, in the sky, the Chinese Zodiac Warriors are on their way to Hongzhu. They looked up to the portal to the real world and realized that the planet is about to be taken over by Hei Lianhua and the darkness. With a sigh, Kristin pulled out her binoculars from her pocket and saw a planet in the shape of a pig. They flew towards the planet where they found themselves in Hongzhu, the planet of the pigs.

"We're in Hongzhu, the planet where the pigs live. I noticed that Hei Lianhua is about to take over Chinezodia and our planet earth!" She stated.

"What about my friends?! What about the party that I was supposed to do?" Ainsley asked.

"Ainsley! Stop thinking about parties!" said Delaney.

"We gotta get the last talisman!" said Reid.

"And my mother and my other mother?!" said Adrianne, "They're about to ground me for months!"

"We better hurry! We're running out of time!" Chance yelled.

"The guardian of darkness...But, where is he? He resembles a dark giant pig with tusks. A pig-like creature who resembles a boar!" said Skyler.

"Skyler, hurry!"

The group of friends started to walk in the grassy plains of Hongzhu, in order to get the last talisman from the last guardian of darkness. Hei Lianhua watched them while hiding in a bush before changing it from darker. Kristin saw many pigs who are inhabitants and looked for the guardian and the talisman. She looked at her talisman and hoped that she won't let her talisman being stolen. She gestured her friends to follow her as they went down the hill. They all went to an high hill and stood still in a moment, with the wind blowing on her and her friends. Without hesitation, Kristin saw a mountain similar from Mount Everest and nodded in determination as she gestured her friends again to follow her. Along the way, they discovered a statue resembling a pig pointing to the left and noticed that the guardian is in the mountain. Many hours later, The Chinese Zodiac Warriors has arrived in the mountain. They briefly looked around as they realized that the mountain is not inhabited by pigs.

"That mountain is uninhabited, look at this!" said Reid.

"If we're in a mountain, why Hei Lianhua wanted our talismans?" said Delaney.

"Because...if they steal our talismans, we're useless!" Kristin warned them, "We gotta get ready!"

"I love to taunt you, Kristin. I never wanted to invite you in the party at my house!" said Ainsley.

"Ainsley, be quiet! Don't make any noise because the guardian will show up!" Kristin scolded the popular girl before the last guardian of darkness, who is a large dark pig-like creature with tusks, appeared in front of them and roarer loudly and loudly, "The last guardian!"

"We gotta run!" Adrianne started to run away.

"No, we don't! The guardian appeared in front of us! He is a monster!" Skyler stopped her.

"Let's fight, you guys. We gotta get that talisman out of his neck."

The group of friends and the guardian of darkness stared to each other, face to face. With angry expressions in their face, they started to shout the names of the chinese zodiac signs. They ran towards each other and jumped higher as Kristin summoned the water rats to attack the guardian. The water rats splashed him as he bounced twice as Blair summoned the wooden tigers to form a giant spiked pillar, which cutted the guardian's arm off. After the arm vanished, the dark pig was left with three limbs and growling and went after her, intending to kill the girl. However, Ainsley went in front of her and summoned the fire snakes to burn the guardian, preventing him from attacking Blair. The battle continued as Reid and Clint summoned some rocks to form into a giant pillar, which squashed the guardian completely, which made him lose his two hind legs. Now with one leg left, the dark pig ran towards the group. But, Kristin summoned the water rats to form a giant wave, which has wet him up in process. And as a result, the water killed the guardian of darkness and the last talisman with the pig symbol.

"The last talisman!" Kristin exclaimed as she picked up the talisman and gave it to Vicky, "Here you go, Vicky!"

"Nice! Now the pig is gone roasted!" Vicky has put the talisman around her neck.

"We defeated the guardians! We're awesome! Ha-ha!" said Adrianne.

"Whoo! Good one, Adrianne!" Errol gave her a high five.

"Yeah! We got all the talismans! Now we can defeat Hei Lianhua and save both worlds!" said Kristin.