Chapter 20: Defeating Hei Lianhua / Going to the Teen Party

The group of friends and the female ruler of darkness stared at each other, face to face before the final battle. They took a moment of faceoff with angry expressions before the chinese zodiac warriors changed to their powerful forms. A curved line was drawn around them, signifying that the chinese zodiac signs are formed together. They let out a shout of rampage and went towards Hei Lianhua, who ordered her army of chinese humanoid cloudy beings to attack and kill them. Kristin, with determination in her face, jumped and summoned the water rats to splash the humanoid cloudy beings, splashing and damaging them one by one. Ainsley summoned the fire snakes and used them as ropes to tie the cloudy beings. The beings, horrified, tried to run away, only for the snakes to burn them alive. Delaney summoned the wooden rabbits along with Blair to defeat the rest of the army. EAch one shouted their respective powers, thanks to the glow of the talismans, "Rat! Ox! Tiger! Rabbit! Dragon! Snake! Horse! Goat! Monkey! Rooster! Dog! Pig!" They all shouted together as they defeated the whole army, killing them. The last humanoid cloudy being, terrified, tried to run away, only to get punched by a horse made of flames summoned by Skyler.

"Okay! Let's get this over with!" Hei Lianhua declared furiously.

The battle continued as the chinese zodiac warriors summoned their respective powers as the female ruler has shot dark fireballs to attack them. However, the water rats destroyed the fireballs as the metal rooster, along with the monkey, defended the group with their metal form. The ox made of dirt headbutted the fireballs before the dragon stomped on the ground, creating a giant earthquake which stunned Hei Lianhua as the goat and the dog made of dirt attacked her. Angered, the female ruler tried to punch Vicky, but she was hit by a stampede of water pigs, weakening her enough, "This have gone too far!" She shouted.

"Oh, yeah? What do you think of that?" Kristin asked as she and her friends closed their eyes, forming a magical circle around them and transforming it into the chinese zodiac horoscope, "This is the horoscope! And do you know why? We're Astro! And Zodiac! And Powerful!"

"GO!" The chinese zodiac warriors shouted.

The powers with elements were summoned in order to defeat Hei Lianhua. Each one attacked her easily and this weakened her more, more, more and even more. In her last moments, she looked up and saw a giant wave coming towards and washed her away, defeating her. After being defeated, Hei Lianhua looked at her body and realized that she was about to explode, "What? What the...? What's happening to me? What's happening to me?!" She shouted as she found herself surrounded with magic, "No! No! No, no, no! NOOOOOO!!!!!" Hei Lianhua shouted even more as she finally exploded into magic, destroying the darkness and the tornado and saving the real world and the dimension of Chinezodia. In a moment of silence, Kristin and her friends returned back to normal and saw the residents of San Francisco, who cheered in excitement to the group for defeating Hei Lianhua for once and for all.

"We did it! We did it!" Kristin exclaimed as she hugged Reid.

"That was a epic battle!" He said.

"That was pretty cool!" said Ainsley.

"Awesome!" Vicky cheered before kissing her on the cheek, surprising her as the popular girl grabbed her by the wrists before kissing her as well.

"Whoa! Look away!" Delaney covered her eyes as she smiled and blushed.

"That was so Astro! so Astro!" said Layne.

"So Astro indeed," said Adrianne before she ran to reunite with her mothers.

"We did great!" said Errol.

"We feel strong! Confident!" said Chance.

"That's right, Chance!" said Clint.

"Not bad for a emo girl," said Skyler.

"That's a wonderful battle!" Blair chuckled.

"Things are getting better this time. That went well," said Kristin as she looked at her talisman, "Thanks for making us strong, Anmei."

Things went back to normal after the final battle. Many days later, the real world and the dimension of Chinezodia are at peace again. Kristin came out of her house, looking confident as she carried her bicycle and hopped on it before Delaney appeared, "Bye, Delaney! See you after school!" She gave her goodbye.

"See ya, sister!" said Delaney.

In McCoppin High School, Ainsley pulled out her calendar and marked the day that she will have the teen party with her friends at her house. She proudly placed it on her locker as Vicky appeared carrying her book full of photos of butterflies.

"Hi, girl! What do you think of my book of butterflies?" She said.

"Looking nice!" Ainsley stated.

"Ainsley! Vicky! I know you two are getting along, but, look who is here! It's Kristin!" Adrianne exclaimed as she pointed to Kristin, who came to the school along with Reid, Layne, Clint, Errol, Chance, Skyler and Blair.

"Hi, girls!" She greeted them.

"Wow! Ainsley! Aren't you going to invite anyone at the party?" Reid has put his hand on his hip.

"I don't hate you all. But, inviting you guys made me get out of that perfect persona," said Ainsley.

"Remember why we defeated the guardians of darkness? We defeated and killed them all!" said Skyler.

"I'll go to that teen party. I'm gonna take Delaney with me," said Kristin.

"Wow, Kristin! Are you going to the party?"

"There are balloons and stuff?" said Chance.

"What kind of outfit are you going to use?" said Layne.

Later that night, after school, Kristin, Delaney and their friends has arrived at Ainsley's house. She is wearing a red fancy dress with sleeves, looking confident and still wearing her sneakers. They are in Lombard Street, after Mrs. Chong allowed her daughter to come to Ainsley's house and get back before midnight. When she knocked on the door, Ainsley answered. Inside the house, the party was organized with guests.

"Kristin! What a surprise to see you here!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks for inviting me at your house in Lombard Street, Ainsley," said Kristin.

"I'm going in! Out of the way, Kristin Crystal!" Delaney shoved her as she went inside.

"Sorry about my sister, guys. I'm going in after we defeated Hei Lianhua," Kristin went inside as well, "I'm gonna see you guys at school."

"Well, now we can count on you if something bad happens, right?" said Reid.

"Yeah! What do you say?" said Adrianne.

"I'll see you guys later. So long!"

In a moment of silence, Reid, Adrianne, Vicky and the others stood still after their friend closed the door, "She left us behind," said Skyler.

Adrianne sighed, "Not a chance. You...uh....wanna watch a movie at my house?"

"Nah. I'm going home, Adrianne," Skyler prepared to leave before Kristin opened the door, "Kristin?"

"Guys! We can't have a teen party without you all! Get in! Let's have some fun and we'll go home before midnight!" She told them as she allowed her friends to get inside.

"YAY!! I'm gonna dance with Ainsley! She is my girl!" Vicky exclaimed.

"I'm gonna eat some nachos!" said Adrianne.

"No! We can eat nachos together!" said Reid.

"Let's do the emo dance, guys!" said Skyler.

"We can do the Astro dance!" said Blair.

They all went inside Ainsley's house to have fun. Thanks to the Chinese Zodiac Warriors' efforts, San Francisco and Chinezodia are back to normal. When danger will happen, the chinese zodiac warriors will always be there. They are Astro and Zodiac.

The End