Chapter 8: Cheng Hu

The group of friends launched themselves to the sky as Hei Lianhua, angry and disappointed that Anshu failed to kill them, picked up the magic wand from the ground and stared at it, "The guardian of darkness failed to kill the chinese zodiac warriors. And now, they're going to the next planet," She said as she adjusted her jacket. In the sky, after getting the second talisman from Anshu, the chinese zodiac warriors are on their way to the next planet. Krisin and Reid saw many stars before they avoided colliding with two meteors in the dimension. The girl pulled out her binoculars and saw a planet in the shape of a tiger.

"The planet of Cheng hu! Let's go, you guys!" She said.

The girl and her friends went towards the planet and landed where they found themselves in the planet of Cheng hu, home of the tigers. Kristin has put her hands on her hips as she hoped that the planet will not stop her from getting the talisman, "Here we are! Cheng hu! We'll get that Talisman from one of the guardians!" She said.

"That's so nice, Kristin! My zodiac sign will correspond to my power!" said Blair.

"What if you become meat for tiger?" Ainsley asked jokingly, much to her friends' disgust.

"Ainsley, stop it! We don't want to become meat!" Kristin chided her, "We'll find the guardian who is a dark tiger. Its roar is powerful and mighty, and it is in the possession of the talisman!"

"Kristin! Before we go, there's a rabbit who is a guardian of darkness. The rabbit fools anyone by thinking that it is a cute rabbit before unleashing itself into a dangerous monster," said Delaney.

"We'll see about that, Delaney. Now, let's go!"

"Allright, big sis!" Delaney adjusted her beret.

The Chinese Zodiac Warriors confidently started their way to look for the Chinese Zodiac Talisman. They looked around as Adrianne saw two tigers and gulped in fear. Layne saw a family of tigers, consisting of a father tiger, a mother tiger and a cub, who loved each other deeply as she looked touched, "This place has many tigers, except for one," She stated.

"How many tigers have you counted? I counted to three!" Ainsley flicked her.

"Ainsley, stop flicking me!" Layne looked irritated.

"Guys, listen! I heard rumors that a peaceful forest similar to longwanqun national forest park in China has a guardian of darkness living there!" said Kristin.

"A forest? Where do we get one of these?"

"Pay attention to her, Ainsley!" said Reid.

"A forest is located in Cheng hu? I wish I had my marshmallows package," said Skyler.

"If your parents are wealthy, I thought that you lived on a middle-class house," joked Vicky.

The group kept walking in the grassy fields of Cheng hu. They climbed on a cliff, looked around for a single clue and saw a tree in the shape of a arrow sign. Examining it, Kristin noticed that the tree is pointing to the left and pointed her finger to the left. She and her friends resumed their way as they took a breath, before seeing another tree with two arrow signs on it. One showed the location to the forest of the dark tiger, and another showed the location to a imminent death. The girl pointed her finger to the left again and saw a forest similar to Longwanqun National Forest Park and gestured her friends to follow her. They started to walk as they followed some stones on the ground. One hour later, the group of friends has arrived in the forest. The trees has leaves with the black color, meaning that the guardian of darkness transformed the forest into a state of despair.

"Guys, there's something bad with the leaves," said Adrianne.

"Look at those leaves!" said Kristin, "We have to fix that forest."

"Fix the forest? Are we some kind of repairman?" Ainsley picked up a leaf and stared at it with disgust, "Yuck! The guardian is responsible for creating this!"

"Ainsley, we're in a forest! All we need is get the third talisman and get out of here!" Kristin told her before a dark tiger, in a larger size and carrying the Chinese Zodiac Talisman, appeared, shocking them, "The dark tiger!"

Kristin and her friends started to run away, being chased by the dark tiger who is planning to kill them. Adrianne screamed as she and her friends kept running through the forest. Seeing a large pine tree, Kristin helped her friends to climb on the tree in order to escape from the guardian of darkness before climbing on it. They all looked down as the tiger is looking around, wondering where they are.

"That cat is the killer!" said Vicky.

"I'm going to be dead meat! I wanna go back to the real world! I'm dreaming!" Ainsley yelled.

"Ainsley, be quiet! The tiger will hear you!" Reid silenced her.

Adrianne looked down as she gulped in fear as she started to freak out, "W-What are we doing up here?! You know I'm Acrophobic! I'm a little bit acrophobic!" She shouted in horror.

"Adrianne, calm down! We're safe!" Kristin reassured her, "Don't be scared!"

"Yeah! If you want to do something, try not to sweat!" said Skyler.

"Leave it to me! I'll get the Talisman while you guys stay here!" Delaney stood up as she avoided falling as her sister and friends protested desperately before she jumped in the air dramatically, transforming herself to her powerful form before making a three point landing on the ground, much to her friends' shock. After the landing, Delaney found herself face to face with the dark tiger, "Hey, you bad kitty! You Wanna see my power?" She raised her fist in the air and punched on the ground which stunned the guardian long enough before kicking it on the face.

"Look at her go!" said Vicky.

"She is defending us! You go, girl!" said Clint.

"Delaney, be careful!" said Kristin.

The young girl pulled out some soil and threw it at the dark tiger. They jumped in the air as she kept shooting soil at it, damaging it before the tiger fell on the ground. Wounded, the dark tiger let out a powerful and mighty roar, stunning Delaney as she avoided being pulled by the wind of the roar. However, she fought back by punching the tiger with her earthly power, defeating it as it flew into the sky before exploding, restoring the trees to normal as the third Chinese Zodiac Talisman floated down. Delaney came back to normal as Kristin and the rest of the group climbed down as they saw the trees being restored.

"The planet is restored," said Reid.

"Delaney, how you did that?" Kristin asked.

"With my earth element! When I grow up, I want to be like you, big sis!" Delaney exclaimed excitedly.

"Now that the dark tiger is gone forever, let me put it on," Blair picked up the Chinese Zodiac Talisman and has put it around her neck, "My zodiac sign is tiger, y'know."

"Holy cow! You look like a tigress, girl!" Layne claimed.

"Oh, stop, Layne, you're making me blush..."

"What about that rabbit you told earlier?" said Kristin.

"The rabbit is a guardian of darkness. He took over a planet in the shape of a rabbit called Lan Tuzi. His name is Heitu. I know it sounds like a bizarre name of a bad guy, but it's OK! We'll go to that planet and get the chinese zodiac talisman with the rabbit symbol," said Delaney, "If we get that talisman-"

"We'll go to the next planet! That's right! That's what you're talking about!"