Chapter 9: Heitu, the Monstrous Dark Rabbit

Later, the group of friends have left the planet of Cheng hu and flew in the sky to their next destination. They saw some planets as they easily avoided some meteors on their way, kept flying and flying until they encountered a planet in the shape of a rabbit named Lan Tuzi. They flew towards the planet and landed where they found themselves in a place populated by rabbits. Initially perplexed and surprised, Kristin and her friends walked in the hill where they saw some rabbits, including two of them arguing about a guardian of darkness taking over Lan Tuzi.

"He fools anyone by thinking that he is a cute rabbit! But, he's a monster!" said the first rabbit.

"He took over our home! Hei Lianhua created a demonic being to take over Lan Tuzi!" said the second rabbit.

"I gotta ask these guys. Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Kristin asked, demanding an explanation.

"Oh, my! A human!"

"No! No! We're not here to hunt you, pal!"

"We're a group of heroes looking for missing talismans!" said Reid.

"Talismans? Those things who give power to anyone?" said the first rabbit.

"Yeah! And we're on our way to look for the guardian who took over this place. Where is it?" said Kristin.

"Follow the river to the bridge. The bridge shows the road to the rabbit hole where the rabbit is waiting for you," said the second rabbit.

"Heitu! Heitu is on a rabbit hole! Let's go!"

After getting informations from the two rabbits, the girl and her friends started to make their way to Heitu, the guardian of darkness. Kristin pulled out her binoculars and saw the river to the bridge showing the road to the rabbit hole. Inside the hole on the underground, Heitu chuckled sinisterly as they saw them coming. Then, the warriors has encountered the bridge showing the path. With her fist pumping, Kristin gestured her friends to follow her lead as they walked on it. Hour after hour, the group has found the rabbit hole. They stared at it as they found it bizarre and different from normal rabbit holes.

"That's Heitu's burrow. It's a rabbit hole," stated Kristin.

"Are you serious? Are we going to get in there?" Ainsley looked skeptical.

"Heitu fools anyone by thinking that's a cute rabbit. But, he's a guardian of darkness and a monster on the inside."

"Kristin is right, Ainsley. That rabbit hole is different, and is also a burrow," said Reid.

Kristin brushed her hair as she kneeled down to take a look on the hole, "I wonder where Heitu could be," She started to crawl through the hole as she struggled to squeeze herself, "Boy, this is no place for a piano," Kristin claimed before she saw Heitu, the guardian of darkness and a monstrous rabbit. Initially, he began pretending to be cute, "Aww...look at you! You look so cute and cuddly!" She looked touched.

"Hello, there!" Heitu greeted tauntingly before dragging her inside his burrow, "Welcome to my burrow!"

"Ow! Ow! What are you doing?!"

"Kristin!" Adrianne looked terrified.

"Guys! Get me out of here! He is dragging me!" Kristin shouted.

"I thought that Heitu is harmless!" said Delaney.

"Don't stand in there! Let's get her out of that hole!" Skyler grabbed her friend by the feet and grunted.

"Let me try!" Ainsley shoved her as she tried to help her.

"Oh, no, you don't!"

The two girls kept bickering as they argued who would get Kristin out of the burrow. However, they ended up pulling her pants off as they fell on the floor. Skyler got up as she shook her head before seeing Kristin's jeans on her hand. She glared at Ainsley coldly, seeing her as the one who unsuccessfully removed it.

"Now, look what you did!" Skyler shouted at her.

Kristin, now left in her red panties with green flowers, glared at Heitu furiously before rolling her jacket sleeves, "Allright! Give me the Talisman and we're out of here!" She ordered.

"No, You don't!" He refused as he jumped out of his burrow, transforming himself into a giant ferocious monster, "You and your friends are the losers who invaded my lair!"

"Kristin! Are you okay?" Skyler shouted from below, still with the jeans in her hand.

"Give it to me."

The girl with the long brown hair snatched her pants and has put them on before jumping higher and transforming herself to her powerful form, shocking Heitu, "It's time to a big battle!"

"Agreed!" Blair nodded as she transformed herself as well.

The rest of the group watched their friends using their powers to defeat Heitu. Kristin summoned water rats as she shouted, "Rat!" The water rats appeared as they began damaging the dark rabbit, weakening him. "Tiger!" Blair also shouted as she clapped her hands, summoning tigers made of wood and also trees made of wood. Each one shouted as their respective powers stratched and has hit Heitu with them. Delaney watched as she looked concerned and watched Heitu jumping higher before falling down with the intention to stomp at Kristin and Blair. Shocked and terrified, the girl with pigtails summoned rabbits made of earth to attack the guardian of darkness.

"Rabbit!" She shouted as the rabbits jumped higher, higher and higher until they stomped on Heitu, making him to lose the Talisman before he lost his powers, killing him as he exploded, "Yes!" Delaney exclaimed excitedly as Kristin and Blair returned to their normal forms, "Isn't that nice?"

"Way to go, Delaney!" Kristin complimented her.

"Heitu almost killed us!" said Blair.

"But, we didn't get the Talisman!"

"Uh, guys?" Vicky showed them the Chinese Zodiac Talisman with the rabbit symbol, revealing that she grabbed it, "Just like catching a butterfly!"

"My gosh, Vicky! That was great!" Kristin looked stunned before telling Ainsley, "And as for you, Ainsley, I would love to slap you on the face for bickering with Skyler!"

"Allright! Sheesh!" Ainsley looked disgusted.

"Let me use it!" Delaney snatched the talisman from Vicky and placed it around her neck, "It corresponds my image!"

The girl adjusted her jacket in determination and courage, "We'll go to the next planet! The planet of dragons! The name of the planet is Huolong!" She said as Kristen raised her thumb and index finger, "Put your fingers on top of mine, you guys!"