Chapter 11: Xingxingshe

So much later, Kristin and her friends found themselves in Xingxingshe, home of the snakes. It was a peaceful planet where the snakes lived until the arrival of a big threat who was sent by Hei Lianhua. They realized that the planet is a hybrid of a forest and a deserted wasteland, where they see something familiar. She gestured her friends to follow her as they started to walk.

"This place is a hybrid! Look at that! It was initially perfect!" said Layne.

"Do you think that a dark snake lives here?" said Delaney.

"Delaney, the Dark Snake is the guardian of darkness, alright?" said Kristin as she straightened her jacket, "We'll get in that mountain in that deserted wasteland after we leave this forest with snakes on the trees."

"Snakes are sneaky creatures," said Skyler as she saw a snake in a tree and moaned in shock, "Like this one, for example!"

They carefully walked as they looked pretty disturbed as they saw snakes in various trees. Chance reacted in disgust as he witnessed a snake eating a live mouse and closed his eyes to avoid seeing it. Reid and Clint saw some snakes in a branch as they looked at them. Ainsley gulped in fear as she has put her hands on her skirt pocket, trying to look innocent as Blair tugged her shirt collar fearfully. The hours have passed as they kept walking in many sections of the forest. When they went to the end of the forest, they saw a deserted part of the planet and realised that the dark snake is in the mountain of the deserted wasteland. Determined, Kristin gestured her friends to follow her as they left the forest part in the planet. And then, after arriving in the mountain, they encountered the giant dark snake, sleeping peacefully after he was sent by Hei Lianhua.

"The Dark snake," said Kristin, "He is the guardian of darkness."

"And what is that?" Adrianne asked.

"It's the Chinese Zodiac Talisman! With the snake symbol! Let's go get it!" exclaimed Vicky.

"Wait! We cannot get that talisman! The snake is sleeping!" stated Reid.

"We gotta grab it carefully without waking it up," Kristin stated as she ordered her friends to stand on her shoulders. Delaney climbed on her big sister's shoulders as she carefully stood up before ordering Skyler and Reid to climb on top of them, "Whatever you do! Don't sneeze! Or we'll turn into snake food!"

"Okay, sis!" said Delaney.

"I'll grab the talisman without waking the dark snake!" Reid rubbed his hands together as he took a breath, ready to catch the talisman. He carefully reached for it, and carefully, carefully as he picked up the talisman by its thread. Reid pulled the talisman out from the Dark Snake's head and removed it before sighing with relief, "Got it!"

"Ha-ha! Good!" Delaney went down along with him and Skyler.

"That snake is no match against us!" Adrianne picked up a pebble and threw it at the dark snake, only to wake him up as he opened his eyes and noticed that the group of friends is stealing the talisman, "Uh-oh...."

"You woke him up," said Kristin, "Guys, we better....Start Running!!!"

The girl and her friends started to run from their lives, being chased by the angry dark snake after stealing the talisman from him. They ran faster as they slided in some hills and went down to the ground and are about to go back to the forest section before the dark snake stopped them from leaving. He sticked his snake tongue and went towards Kristin, Only for Adrianne to push her out of the way and ended up being grabbed by the snake before swallowing her whole as she watched in shock.

"Adrianne!" Kristin shouted in horror before the dark snake spat out Adrianne's sneakers and jeans, "That snake swallowed her!"

"Oh, no! She is eaten alive!" said Errol.

"What are we going to do?!" said Clint.

"Help! Help! Kristin! Guys! Get me out of here!" Adrianne shouted from the dark snake's stomach.

"Adrianne!" The girl with brown hair exclaimed as she transformed herself to her chinese zodiac warrior form, "Think you can eat my friend? Eat me! I'm the next one!"

Seeing the next target, the Dark Snake jumped towards her in a attempt to eat her. But Kristin jumped out of the way before the snake could eat her whole. She snapped her fingers as she summoned the water rats to attack him. The water rats attacked the Dark Snake by giving a powerful bite as he screamed in pain. Kristin stomped at the snake's tail and grabbed him before twirling him around and threw him into the sky where the dark snake found himself in mid-air.

"Rat!" Kristin shouted as the water rats went towards the snake, they damaged him long enough as it fell before plummeting to the ground, killing him completely and creating a magical strong wind which stunned her and her friends temporarily. After the wind has stopped, Kristin opened her eyes and saw Adrianne lying down unconscious, "Adrianne!" She exclaimed as she ran towards her, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm alright. That snake almost burned my whole skin," stated Adrianne as she dusted off the dirt from her hoodie.

"Put it on, Adrianne," Delaney gave her the blue pants.

"Oh, nice!" Adrianne picked up her pants and has put them on before putting her sneakers as well, "Where's the Talisman?"

"Right with me, silly," Ainsley showed her the Chinese Zodiac Talisman with the snake symbol, revealing that she is wearing it.

"Are you wearing the talisman? I'm a quite surprised," said Kristin as she changed back to normal.

"The snake is part of you, right?" stated Clint.

"Of course it is."

"We have six left. First we'll go to the planet of Huoma, a planet with horses with elements, second, the Tuyangyang planet, third, the Tuhou planet and fourth, the Degongji planet," said Reid.

"Let's go to Huoma. We gotta look for the talisman with the horse symbol and there's a guardian of darkness who is a human created by Hei Lianhua and is riding on a horse and wearing that talisman," Kristin stated.