Chapter 12: Meet Anheihua

Then, the chinese warrior zodiacs launched themselves to the sky as Hei Lianhua watched them with envy, frustrated that they are stealing the Talismans, "They are stealing everything that the guardians are wearing. Some are useless, but, in Huoma, the dark rider and his dark horse are influencing the inhabitants of Huoma. After you get all the talismans, I'll show you something that you won't forget," She said as she smirked.

Later, Kristin and her friends are flying in the sky, on their way to Huoma. They confidently looked at each other, hoping that they would defeat every guardian who is wearing every talisman. Along the way, they saw a planet in the shape of a horse and went towards it. When they landed, to their surprise, that the planet is actually Huoma, the planet of the horses of every type. They saw some horses running as they looked awestruck and fascinated.

"Look at that! Horses!" Kristin exclaimed, "I wonder if the guardian of darkness could be..."

"Hei Lianhua is so evil, but, where's that guardian?" Delaney asked.

"The green cliffs of Huoma."

"Huoma is a place to put a horseshoe," said Ainsley.

"Follow my lead, guys!" said Kristin.

The group of friends started to make their way to the green cliffs of Huoma. They walked as they started a walk in the grass, where they saw some horses running. Delaney was impressed as she imagined herself riding on a horse before putting her hands on her pockets and kept walking with her sister and her friends. Vicky saw some butterflies flying and looked amazed as she walked. Unknown to them, the guardian of darkness, who is a dark human being riding on a dark horse, is watching them. He looked at the Chinese Zodiac Talisman and noticed that stealing the talisman would make him lose his power. Later, Kristin and her friends has arrived in the green cliffs of Huoma, after having a long walk in the grass. They saw the ocean and wondered where the guardian would be.

"Where is he?" Adrianne asked.

"Do you have any idea, smartypants?" said Ainsley.

"All I see is the ocean, you guys," Kristin claimed, "But, there's no-"

"Hello," said the guardian of darkness.

"Whoa!" The group shouted in surprise.

"Are you scared, kids? You look pretty cowardly. Hei Lianhua found out that you kids are the sucessors of the original Chinese Zodiac Warriors," The guardian of darkness explained, "I'm Anheihua, the guardian of Darkness and user of the talisman."

"Anheihua? How do you know about us?" Kristin asked.

"The lady of the darkness watched you all after you kids defeated the other guardians," stated Anheihua, "And you are always stealing the talismans and ruining Hei Lianhua's plans to conquer this world where Anmei lives."

"You don't know nothing about Anmei! If you mess with us, I'm going to slap you with my flaming punch!" said Ainsley.

"Yeah!" said Delaney.

"Alright then, If you wish..."

Anheihua summoned some dark horsemen with his powers. With a evil grin in his face, the guardian, the horsemen and the Chinese Zodiac Warriors stared, face to face with the intention to kill each other.

"Kill them!" He ordered.

The battle began as the two groups ran towards each other. The group transformed themselves to their powerful forms and jumped into the air, with the intention to defeat the horsemen summoned by the guardian. With their screams in slow-motion, they landed and crushed on top of the horsemen as they used their chinese zodiac powers. Ainsley punched one of the horsemen with her flaming punch, Kristin summoned water rats to attack two horsemen before summoning a giant wave, wetting them and killing them. Delaney gave the other horsemen a powerful punch with the earth symbol and summoned rabbits made of dirt to attack them. The battle continued as the group defeated and killed each of the horsemen as Anheihua watched with shock before starting to run with his horse, intending to defeat the group of friends.

"Surrender! You're not getting my talisman!" He declared as he kept riding his horse.

"Here it comes!" Kristin shouted heroically as she jumped dramatically. Delaney, Reid and the others watched the scene as her foot turned into water. She and Anheihua went towards each other when all of a sudden...

WHACK!

Kristin gave him a powerful kick with all might and landed on the floor as she watched Anheihua being sent flying to the sky along with his horse. They exploded with magic as the talisman floated down as she watched with awe. Slightly surprised, Kristin grabbed the Chinese zodiac talisman with the horse symbol and stared at it, "The talisman with the horse symbol!" She exclaimed as she and her friends went back to normal.

"Piece of cake!" Skyler exclaimed as she picked up the talisman, "That's a perfect talisman!"

"It's your thing, Skyler!" said Kristin.

"It's awesome! Nothing's gonna get us now!" exclaimed Vicky.

"Let's go to Tuyangyang!" Kristin adjusted her jacket before Hei Lianhua showed up behind her and her friends, "Hey! Who the heck are you, lady?!"

"Lady? That's lady to you, stupid! I'm Hei Lianhua, I'm the mistress of the darkness, former companion of Anmei, and leader of my army of cloudy beings," Hei Lianhua introduced herself, "I see that you are defeating the guardians of darkness. I'm going to use your precious talismans to kill you and become powerful!"

"You will never steal our talismans!"

"Yeah!" said Reid.

"Talk to my hand!" said Ainsley.

"No...Talk to my....power!" Hei Lianhua lifted her hand, threatening to kill the popular girl. She snapped her fingers as she floated to the sky, "Catch ya later, suckers!" She laughed maniacally as she flew and disappeared as Kristin and her friends watched with shock.