Chapter 19: Returning to San Francisco

"Kristin? Are You there?" Anmei appeared as a spirit to comfort her.

"Anmei? What are you doing here?" Kristin asked sadly.

"Don't be a failure. Sometimes things always fail. What happened to you? Where's your talisman?" Anmei asked.

"Hei Lianhua stole it and stole my friends' talismans. I'm not Astro and I'm not a chinese zodiac warrior," Kristin sighed, "I'm not you and I'm not like the previous chinese zodiac warriors."

The chinese goddess chuckled as she has put her hand on the girl with brown hair's shoulder, "Oh, Kristin, you're astro and you never give up. If you want your talisman to defeat Hei Lianhua, here's a unanswered question: Who are you?"

After Anmei asked her question, Kristin began to have flashbacks to her experiences with her friends as she remembered many moments to her life; leading her friends to look for the talismans, discovering the dimension of Chinezodia, being transformed as a rat in Tiangshang Shu, encountering the talismans, defeating powerful opponents, and remembered more as she said to her friends, "We're Astro and we'll never give up!" The word "Astro" echoed through her mind as the flashbacks ended when Kristin went to her realization, "Anmei! I know what I am! I know!" She said happily, "I'm Astro! I'm a chinese zodiac warrior!" She exclaimed as she has put the portrait on her pocket.

"Now you're talking," Anmei smiled.

"What are we going to do? We're useless! And don't tell me why am I surrounded by a group of dorks!" Ainsley complained.

"Ainsley, c'mon! Why Kristin shouted at us and told us that we don't have our talismans?!" Delaney asked.

"It's not our fault that we took you away from your friends!" said Skyler.

"And as a matter of fact, I was transformed into a rat!" said Adrianne.

"Because of you guys, My friends were trapped by the darkness, my party is cancelled because of you, and now I lost everything!" Ainsley shouted even more before Kristin showed up behind her.

"Listen, Ainsley, you may be selfish at times, but we're astro and we'll never give up," She said.

The popular girl looked stunned, "Right...does this mean that...."

"Let's go to the real world and get our talismans back," said Kristin.

"Where? We don't know where Hei Lianhua went!" said Adrianne before her phone began ringing and answered it, "Hello? Mom?" She said before realizing that her two mothers are in a endless dark tornado created by Hei Lianhua in the real world, "Oh, no! The real world is in danger! San Francisco is in the complete darkness!"

"Hei Lianhua! We'll go back to San Francisco and defeat that woman!" Kristin declared as she raised her thumb and index fingers before her friends stacked their fingers on top of hers, transforming themselves into the magical comet.

Later, back to San Francisco, California, the residents are in the tornado, terrified by the presence of darkness. Hope and Erica are clinging to each other with fear. They looked worried and wondered where Adrianne would be. Hei Lianhua is in the sky, chuckling evilly as she saw the city and stared at the talismans, "They think I'm about to give up, aren't they? I'm not gonna give up and lose those talismans," She said before listening to a sound coming from the portal and turned around to see Kristin and her friends, who went back from the magical dimension.

"We're back!" Vicky exclaimed.

"I think that we're in the Dutch Windmill in San Francisco!" said Ainsley, "But, where's everybody?"

"In that tornado!" Kristin pointed to the tornado.

The girl and her friends started to make their way to the tornado, in order to save the world and the dimension and even the residents. They ran faster and faster as Kristin noticed a bicycle identical to hers and hopped on it as she began riding on it. She pedaled, pedaled until she and her friends stopped in their tracks and saw Hei Lianhua growling menacingly at them. Looking determined, they jumped higher and higher as Kristin punched Hei Lianhua, on the face, sending her to the ground as the talismans fell from her neck, sending them back to their respective users.

"You all came back already?" She asked, "I thought that I left you kids on that void!"

"Thank goodness you noticed, Hei Lianhua," The girl with brown hair placed her talisman around her neck while her friends has put theirs, "Stop this madness, right now."

"Or else? What do you got?"

"You can take over any city you want, any dimension if you want. But, I won't allow you to destroy everything that we love!"

"That's right! We're tired of being cowards!" said Reid.

"We're all here to stop you, Lianhua!" said Adrianne.

"We defeated all the guardians in all the planets in that dimension. This is why we're all here!" said Delaney.

"And you know what? You're a dorky and a mean cruel lady with a dark attitude!" said Ainsley.

"Yeah! You will always be the loser!" said Skyler.