to Train the Newbcake and Escape

*1 week later.*

We had left the hotel for the Secret Bunker deep in a national forest after Darkness and Smith arrived to ensure Malone, Hannah, Lilly, Jessy and Richy were safe.
None of Papa's contacts seemed to be able to find Cooper after the night before I had set the world on his ass.
Papa had indeed showed signs of life the night we left the hotel for the secret bunker. Eli, Watson and I sat together staring hard at the screen; It was almost as if he knew we were focused on him. Cleo had been sat back up right after the feed had cut for five minutes, Malone Vowed to keep us aware of what he knew and we set out in an old range rover.
Finding the bunker was never easy but this time it seemed so hard to get lost enough to find the Hatch,
Along the way though Gray and I explained our portions of our lethal game. Gray joined hands one day with Malone and I to do ring around the Rosie as small children, Unfortunately our Nanny didn't survive our budding gifts as Malone loved the shiny treasure that Lay in the depths of my dark gifts while Bear would take over utilizing my dark to amplify Their specific dark gifts. I only hoped Jake could utilize his gift when it was time but straight off during our first attempt pretending like a rock was the dead guy, Dan had to intervene for Jake's Sake.
We tried again that night, it worked much better if I unleashed on Bear instead of Jake where I'd usually unleashed on Malone. The rock soared high and then exploded into dust.
The next morning Watson tripped over the Hatch allowing us to find it out in the middle of a vast wide Nowhere.
Training intensified as many contacts informed one Wanderer ir the next they had failed, Dan had the idea to help us with some hand to hand combat soon learning first hand why I usually trained with Bear or Malone since although my size my hits fell hard and my kicks left deep welts.

"I'm sorry babe!" I winced as I helped Dan up from a vicious leg sweep.

"Watch you six!" Dan shouted

I spun around throwing my fist out and bring a knee up in reaction. I gasped "Oh my God! Jake I thought Bear was pulling a...DUCK!" As Jake ducked I jumped over him  and tackled Bear pinning him to the floor focusing supremely bright lights into Bears vision.

"You win!" Gray cried out.

I jumped off of Her and turned ready to fight Jake or Dan again "That was awesome."

Jake spit on the ground "Fuck that hurt."

Watson handed him a towel groaning "Nnnn"

"Watson says Bad Form Dan." I giggled "No Watson Jake needs to be ready in case he gets in my way."

"Especially if...sorry When Bear takes over. Kiga what about my trail?" Gray sighed.

I sat on the ground by her thinking. How could we go in unnoticed if Gray and Bear left a trail of dead Grass and moss? "I think we may need Malone, but he won't go there." I sighed

"Why do we need Malone?" Jake asked laying on the floor

"Hey still alive Jakey!" Dan laughed sitting between Jake and I

"Dragon." Gray muttered

"Mmmmnn Mm" Watson groaned pulling his phone out and typing "Malone is Flamable."

"That phone is taking my place." I snorted

Watson: Never Kig, you know They don't.