Settle the Score, Merrymen

(Dan)

We had hiked all night after the earthquake and Eli passed out on the trail. When he woke up he said he spoke to Kig, they had to catch up with me as I knew deep down anyways it was a normal Earthquake.
No it had my wife and son written all over it, and if Kig was demanding Balor manifest a gift a certain way as she swore she wouldn't do if she didn't have too.
She knew all to well what it felt like but she had to, Bear marched with me. Security cameras weren't expected but I yanked Bear out of view of one as Eli hissed "Cameras!"

"Shit, Kig usually takes the security tech out." Bear cursed.

My phone then Bears, and Elis all started blasting So Alive by phix. I checked mine and saw a text from Watson, in a group chat with Bear and Eli
"The fuck?" I stammered out

Watson: Daniel, Elijah, Bear. Sing along Mockingbirds.

Eli growled his eyes in an odd fog then he roared "Demons are My friends!"

Bear demonically Howled "Pitch the fit Kig!"

I started running up the trail as the first chord of Coming Undone played on our phones. Elis friends came out from everywhere as Gray's trail of dead seemed larger than normal.

I ran closing my eyes focusing on Kiga I had the night on the Appalachia Trail finding her, I had sensed her like a lighthouse guiding a ship safely. I could almost feel her as the ground began shaking violently.
"That's Right Boo! Come Undone!" I shouted kicking a large wooden door in on an estate house.

"Fucking huge." Bear said awestruck as we moved as a unit clearing rooms.

"Yo!" Eli laughed running outside "Kigs been dispatching Male Guards. She's rampaging."

A strange naked man ran in and out of the woods drawing our attention momentarily. I turned and shouted "BOO?!"

****

<Kig>

I paused when Jake told me to pitch a Fit but I saw Dan's Shoulder tattoo as Bear was yanked off the screen.

"Watson! COMING UNDONE!" I shrieked as coming undone began playing from. Every speaker in the house.
I was pissed and I wanted Dan horribly. I closed my eyes digging up my suppressed rage my gift fed on it then everything started shaking I spun on Jake "Go to the Cage and Find my gun your going to need it. Mother has more men coming."
I snapped my fingers changing the song to Ramstein's Du Hast I watched Jake tear ass down the hall, when a Guard tried following him my gift dragged him to me, I wrapped my hand around his throat and stared deep in his eyes the demonically screeched "I warned you Mother fucker!"
I let my gift feed on the man seeing all the bad shit he had done irritated me in deep ways. I dragged him to one of Mothers ever expensive windows and shoved him threw it.
I turned hearing Eli yell something then Dan yell for me as thundering feet came up from the basement.

Watson spoke clearly "Be an Animal."

I smiled closing my eyes letting my gift reek its havoc as I grabbed a hold of the banister and flipped down onto a guard "Peek A Boo!"

"BE ANIMALS TWINS!" watsons voice boomed over the speakers

I snapped the guards neck then lunged at one creeping up on Dan I dug my nails into his face letting my Gift make him believe he was drowning I democially laughed "That's My Dan Fuck Face."