A huge puzzle...

*one week later*

Our evacuation back to the states had indeed took an extended amount of time but there wasn't any other way to be quick.

Between Bear attempting to sneak close enough to Jake, Jake having a huge meltdown about Eli marrying his sister, Richy's meltdown in Canada when some teenager was running around the small town with a mask similar to the one he used in Duskwood, The worse had indeed yet to pass though. I blinked up at my friends odd always vacant yet labeled No Vacancies Hotel. As soon as My feet hit American soil I knew something wasn't right.

Eli had agreed to bring Hannah to Malones and had already arrived, but neither of us could reach our dad.

Dan ran up the steps with richy and opened the doors.

I walked into the Foyer and spun around calling out "Malone!"

A loud thunder of footsteps made my group except for Gray step back, Malone's tall figure charged down the hall he wiped his face and cried out "Kiga! Come see!" He turned and ran back into a room.

I bolted down the hall sensing Bear running behind me, we ran into the room, I looked around Eli was Sobbing into Hannah's lap as she patted his head, Malone stared at the TV, my group walked in behind me Dan taking me into his arms as I started shaking filling all to fast with fury as the video played again. Spade Manor, and My Cabin were gone. No one had seen Watson or Papa. I shoved off of Dan "Babe I love you but trust me contact is bad right now."

Dan stared into my face "I'm right here okay."

"Kiga I want who lit that fires Head!" Eli wailed "I begged Papa to come! He didn't it's my fault!"

"Honey, No you never saw anything about your Dad." Hannah rubbed elis head "Right Kig?"

I was chiming back my fury and closed my eyes, a foolish move but as I hit my knees I focused on the visions.

"Spade Manor was a target but The fires are covering up Kidnappings." Eli shouted as he focused on what the unseen things told him.

Bear bellowed "Wanderers, We have a job."

I focused harder on my dark gift, slowly I began hearing the whispers, all the unseen things. All of them began saying many things but they all pointed to Papa was in fact Alive, they were terrified of what they knew I could do.
I opened my eyes "Dan, get a bucket" I squeaked out cupping b my mouth

Malone dove in front of me with a trash bucket as I vomited twice. He rubbed my head "You'll be fine."

I heaved again as Dan asked "You okay, Babe?"

"Did the whispers get you?" Eli cry laughed

"I invaded on them, it's been a while." I mumbled sipping some water Jessy handed me.

Malone looked at Dan then Jake then Dan again, I watched as he looked over everyone I had brought with me then remarked "Very Interesting."

I grabbed Malones hand "What is?"

He yanked his hand from mine looking at Gray who was on the verge of releasing Bear. He sighed then rambled "Kig was torn, That one over there that Bear wishes to eat Fucked up big time and can't do shit about it cause Kig is a half in law; I agree dude that's too weird. Get over it. Jessy there suppresses her intuitive gift, And Richy here is racked with guilt. Then Dan and Kig both have a secret."