Dear Watson (Kigs Journal)

This is beyond strange Dearest Watson,
Yet I feel the desire to name my new Diary for you.
You've been gone forever it seems yet it's only been a Handful of weeks. Just months. It's Hard but I know you've prepared me for this Trail to walk without you. We just never knew it'd be this soon.

I haven't decided to write to grieve but maybe I was hoping a Journal would work better than driving your truck to process these visions.
I know you always loved figuring out the puzzle and I'm sure you know what I'm missing.
It's changed since last week when I saw it with Dan and Jake.
It changed after the Kid's joint party. Yes I know Emily's birthday has passed but Eli refused to celebrate without Hannah, and Lilly wanted to make sure your present was given.
I know you'd be in tears over it but I gave Emily an identical necklace to the one you gave me, The North annotation compass charm on a small silver chain that was actually once mine.
She loves it.
If there's a way you're reading this Wat, tell Hannah that Little Emily has decided to look like her Mommy [Mostly] at least for now, it was for Papa Nate. I saw Mostly because at home Emily let's strips of Black and dark red highlight her hair.
Balor is truly a Handful, Papa loves reminding me I was your Handful and I should've asked you so many things but My gifted little one has a Bond with Bear that is indeed very much like ours which brings me back to the vision.

I have to be the bait, I don't know why but it seems I must make myself vulnerable. Ever since you passed I haven't really gone anywhere alone, it's like a reflex someone is always going with me. Which only leads to disaster in my vision, There's only so much wiggle room but I'm sure now I can squeeze through.

In the vision, I'm the Rogue, Fitting right? I laugh every time I think about it cause like a rogue my moves are unnoticed by my enemy, who of course underestimated me. Nothing is clear now except my parts and I must figure out how Me being bait is the trap for GP.
Geraldine Powers. Papa hasn't even corrected Jake calling Her, Them or dubbing her Greedy People. I've never regretted turning down her contract or ending it when she tried acting like she owned me cause Eli had signed us on.
Maybe that's part of the plan, Show her personally the Hell I bring about.
The kids will be safe with Malone and Pie, I know I know good luck getting Balor on board with Pie. I think that's why he doesn't want to see Pie but maybe it's just how she is.

Sorry for the pause Wat. I got a disturbing text. Jake has quietly checked our systems and there's no record. It actually disappeared but I'm faster than Speedy Gonzalez with copy and paste ;)

I know you'd say "That's my twin!"
I know my plan now.

Hopefully Dark finds this letter to you Watson, I can't send him any leads. I can't even give Dan a hint but I promise I'll be Safe.

I can't give yall help but Loopholes always helped Watson and I discuss these things.

>>>
Unknown: It's not over.

Boss: Took you long enough

Unknown: I can't have a Princess imprisoned with commoners

Boss: So you're taking a princess.... Good heads up

Unknown: Not a literal One, Lady Demon.

Boss: Mmhm

Unknown: I will End the Wanderers
Do you hear me?!
Awnser me!
Now!

Boss: Lick my Clit.

Unknown: I'm not joking Spade.

Boss: stopped your batching.

Unknown: I will End the Wanderers.

Boss: I Have a better deal. Me for their Lives.

Unknown: I'll be seeing you soon, Princess

Boss: Not until you agree all the Wanderers are safe.

Unknown: Agreed.
......

>:) Hook line and sinker.

Now Watson I hope Dark knows at this point there's no way I'll be able to have ample Alone time and I'm not sure if it's Dan or Jake abducted with me. The vision isn't that clear but based on Unknowns choices of words I'm kept separately from Dan or Jake, Better kept which infuriates me now. I know either can handle their predicament but I hope it's not Jake. Geraldine would love to grab Jake and I,  having both targets of her rage.

If she does though the Wanderers have The Advantage since the King and Queen won't be separated. Plus Pie won't let the notion she had made a deal with GP stand without a War.
What a Bloody Mess it is the Pie and Dan would leave settling scores to get to US.
Watson but what about a second? It can't be Bear this time.
I feel like you'd say Malone, I think Sky would second it so Malone it is.
Eli is on Backup.

What was it we used to say Watson? Remember your "We've been Stolen and in danger." Rule?
Whoever finds the lost twin fights while the lost twin pitches a fit as soon as they sense the other twin or Safe person.

I Hope they know the rule and Eli remembers where the trail goes from easy to treacherous high in the misty mountains the trails aren't clear but these are the trails we walked where The unseen speaks loud and the will o'wisps are Wanderers friends.

I trust you.

Dan, So Alive... >;) ~Mrs. Daniel Spade.

~×~~~~■~~~~×~