Memories at Dragons Keep

{Bear / Gray}

"Bear, where is Malone?" I asked quietly still stuck in our black space. I could still taste the poison on my lips although between Kiga, Jake and the Kid's guided by Watson I knew I was fine but why I couldn't take over our shared body was still Unknown.

"He's fine Gray." Bear sounded rough "I have no idea where we're going. Malone isn't in NOLA."

I smiled "He's not dumb."

"No one said he was but Where is he? Kig seems to know but none of them are awnsering their phones." Bear growled

I sat in the floor and thought. Slowly the idea came.

I had Met Malone when we were little, Kig was a close friend often brought by Watson to play with us. It was before Bear came into my life but the summer before he did Watson took us all to a camp for the summer.

It wasn't the typical summer camp with lodging for the kids and a building for Meals or Crafts. No this was a camp for Alter Naturals built into a cave system under a small rustic yet exquisite Hotel.
"Dragons Keep!" I shouted

"Kig wrote that in her clues before but what is it?" Bear asked gently knowing I didn't like life before him.

I focused letting him see my memories.

Kiga and I were 5, the best of friends on our way to summer camp.

"Gray come on let's go see if the Drago boy wants to play!" Kiga cheered running into the Hotel owned by a family of Dragon Alter Naturals.

"Hi Gray." Malone blushed

We had checked in and helped Watson with our Belongings while Eli went to find whatever he wanted to find.
We had stayed at the camp for a week but laye one night Watson woke us both up then started gesturing for Kig to copy him. The smoke in the caves were thick but a strange song began playing making Kiga and I screech. Watsons eyes flashed red Making kiga put her hands on the ground.
Watson picked us up and ran setting us by Malone. He held my hand as we watched smoke billow out of the caves.
Malone came home with us, his parents had died in the cave fires and we were to be placed at Bad Ground together.
The following week word spread through the Alter natural community Home Camp and Dragons Keep Hotel was no long open.

Bears smile soaked through the blackness as he said "Home."

"I've looked into it before, there was no reason for the fire in the caves." I sighed

I heard Bear on the Phone with someone he snarled "I have no sympathy, Pie."

I growled hearing her say "Fine then you'll see."

"Bear call Grant." I shouted

"He's on his way, Gray." Bear snapped

Our phone rang and I heard kig shouting "Did Pie call you? Were almost there."

"She did. Whining." Bear sounded annoyed

"She's there." Kig snapped

I felt the car turn off and the roar of Kigs engine as Bear must've pulled alongside it.
Bear jumped out and I could smell Kigs body wash as her gift reached for me she snarled "Gray. Pie has Malone."