The Robins Error

<3 weeks later. Kig>

I had struggled with everything but I learned but having a few minutes with Dan thanks to Bear and Jake both I was trying My damned best to cope and slide into a rhythm with Jake.

Geraldine was slightly helpful trying to figure out my hostility with Jake that Bea had picked up on as well.
They cornered me one night while I wandered the Super secure estate.
They were both believing I was pissed with Papa but they were wrong thinking I'd ever turn on him.
Yet when she caught me Geraldine seemed almost motherly as she asked "What did Jake do, Darling?"

I set my jaw letting my Gift find the right wording I said "He slept with Pie."

"Oh dear, I see. Maybe some Music therapy?' She asked

The next morning she had outfitted a room with the top shelf expensive Karaoke system and a lot of angry girl music. I spent a solid day happily locked in the room until Jake came to find me that night as I poured my heart out singing The Girl Next Door by Saving Jane.
It was fitting since that's how I saw Pie and I, she was prettier richer and yes I secretly thought Dan wanted to bang her once when we had all gotten drunk while Papa watched the kids.
Hannah had to break our fight up, but Jake hadn't been there. I wasn't the only one who had seen Pie pretending to be me but thankfully Malone caught them in time and that Hannah had saw an opening to stop me and took it
He say quietly and watched me belt out the words I knew by heart.
As the song faded out I shut the system down as Jake asked "Kiga, I'm just the guy Next door."

I turned spotting the camera and let Jake wrap his arms around me as I filled his head with my words "She's watching."

I kissed him deeply then said "Pies a Homewrecker."
Jake pulled me close and led us back to our room and slammed the door then pushed me into the bathroom and slammed that door then mumbled facing the door "What?"

I sat on the floor turning the tub faucet on to cover our voices "The one trip you took to see Dark in Romania. Pie came on to Dan pretending to be me. Malone caught them but it was an all out fight. That's when your fights started."

"That's why Dan's okay with the act?" Jake asked

I stood and put a hand on Jake's back, he turned keeping my hand on his heart as he turned against the door. "Maybe but Dan knows I'll do anything to get back to him."

Jake pulled me into a kiss as we heard the bedroom door close. He lifted me up onto the sink trailing kisses down my neck. I relaxed and reciprocated letting myself think back on when this was all I wanted but I stopped seeing Dan with every kiss Jake laid on my neck.
I sensed Jake's anger at Pie and the slight irritation for Dan, Jake's hands started caressing places they hadn't ever touched. Dan's words filled my head "Pretend He's Me."

I pulled Jake more on me kissing him back again then biting his ear as he groaned "Kiga don't that's.."

I nibbled his ear again as he moaned happily "Like that?"

"Mhmm" Jake said shoving his hips towards me.

I could hear someone listening outside the door so while I fought with Jake's pants I filled his head "They're both waiting to catch us."

Jake was focused more on wants then being caught as he snapped his pants open with one hand as he did he dead stopped with a sheer look of scared gentlemen he barely was loud enough for me to hear over the tub as he said "I'm sorry I went to far."