10➖。[yakisoba]

[unedited]

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓┃

9:37 p.m.

"And here we are" Baji was already leaning on the side of the car by the time you got out. It had taken you a little longer since you were make sure Chifuyu's legs weren't actually broken—they were not.

"You're so courteous" you step out of the car, flicking hair over your shoulder

"I know" he smiles

"Sarcasm Baji" you pat his shoulder almost sympathetically

He looks down at you "yeah, I know"

Oh. He was being sarcastic back. Your brows furrow when you look at him "if you want me to just throw you back in the car and drive you home I can" he suggest lightly, dragging a nail beneath his choker. You don't take that suggestion seriously though, not with that grin still marking his face "just know you'll be missing the best Yakisoba in the worl—"

"No" you put a finger up to his grinning face "I came here to eat, and that's what I'm gonna do"

"Thought so" he taps just beneath your chin, angling your face up "now quit frowning or I'll actually drive your ass back home" he doesn't smile on that threat, almost trying to mimic the look you were giving

You stand there for a second narrowing your eyes at him like he just committed a felony "Where have your hands been, Baji"

"Wouldn't you like to know" the motherfucker is smiling again. That was not the right answer to 'where have your hands been'.

"Yeah that's why I asked"

"Don't worry, I wasn't jacking off with this hand" he chuckles at your sour expression "c'mon, I'm hungry and as much as I love this staring contest going on between us right now, I wanna eat too"

"Chifuyu it's safe to come out now!" You call for the main victim of Baji's shenanigans and he calmly joins the two of you

"Yeah I know I was just staying out the way so ya'll could scrap in peace" he reappears with his phone in his hand like there wasn't any danger to begin with

"We aren't gonna fight" as much as you'd like to square up with Baji in the middle of the parking lot, you liked having a ride home just a tad more "not yet atleast"

"That's a relief" a smile grew on Chifuyu's face, throwing a look over at Baji "I didn't wanna see his wig fly before I ate my food"

"Party city wig" you hide a giggle behind your hand but it's clear on Baji's face that he heard it

he sucks his teeth, "both of ya'll can suck my dick" he's stuffing his hands in his pockets "you're just jealous"

"Jealous of..your wig?" You question

"Jealous you can't cross the street without an escort"

"Pft" Chifuyu claps a hand over his mouth

The parking lot was pretty packed, cars weaving in and out of spots. It was nice to see Smiley and Angry getting a whole lot of business even if it meant parking a planet away from the actual ramen place. This would be a pretty long walk huh? 

"C'mon short stack, I'll help you cross the street" he beckons you over with the slight wave of his hand but you opt for walking past him, in no mood to be belittled "what're you pouting for?"

You weren't pouting, you were glaring.

"I'm not sure why I've got to prove to you that I can cross the street on my own" you start "but I know your stupid ass can't grasp anything without some sort of visual representation"