15➖。[visitor]

[unedited]
[tw only for the begining tho]

𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 ┃

5:00 p.m.

The post office was crazily silent this time of day. Odd considering everyone was just getting off of work and out on the streets. You expected this place to be flooding with customers but there was just a dude and his son roaming around the old place

"Y/N!! Hiiii!" Emma's eyes lit up when she saw you, her little blue uniform making you giggle on your way to the counter. She'd never get caught wearing something so bland

"Hi, hun" you wave sweetly

"Wait why're you here? Don't you have your own mailbox?"

"Some drunk kid ran it over, till I get my minions to repair it I'll just stop by here" you sigh, though it really wasn't that big of a problem  "but honestly it just gives me an excuse to see you"

"Awww" she clasps her hands together giddily "see I knew you loved me"

"Excuse me" someone brushes past

"Nah you're good" you wave the woman off carelessly, you weren't trippin over someone bumping into you.

Except this wasn't just bumping into you. She sorta looked at you for a second, reaching for something she shouldn't

"Woah there—you can not touch there" you swat her hand away before it can land on you "that's where I keep my credit cards" not to mention where your chest is.

"Whoops, you shouldn't have been in the way" she smiles, quickly withdrawing her arm

"Whoops I accidentally dialed 911" you laugh till she's no longer smiling "back the hell up"

"Alright" she looks down "but uh..sorry I spooked you I was just gonna ask if you've ever considered modeling"

"Um no" Emma nearly coughs at his horrid response "you gotta leave, buddy"

"Get out my face with that modeling bullshit, it's obvious you were just tryna cop a feel" you suck your teeth

"creepy ass lady" Emma muttered watching her walk off

"I swear.." you mutter to yourself, gathering your mail "have you guys invested in an AC unit yet?" Weirdly irked by that handsy woman, you decided to change the subject. The most present problem in the room.

The humidity.

"Nope" Emma blows a bubble out of her gum

"I'll buy you one" you tell her quickly, fishing your phone out your purse.

Blinking wildly, she watches your finger fly against the screen of your phone "You will..?"

"Course I will—can and will" you assure her casually as if ordering an AC unit was as easy as 123 "what's the address to this place?"

"Your gonna mail something to the post office?" She giggles "That's ironic"

"These conditions are borderline abusive" you tug at the collar of your blouse "feels like a leather car in mid-summer"

"Fair enough" She nod

"Hope your boss doesn't mind" you tip your head "I can get someone to install it if it's too much"

"Y/N, the AC unit alone is too much—you don't have to do anything else" "I totally got it, I mean how hard is it to install a AC unit?"

"Sooo hire someone to install it?"