Chapter 10: Pool Episode

GOD I CAN'T DO THIS! WHY DID I AGREE TO PICKING AMITY UP? Luz was in panic after what recently happened in the group chat earlier. She was already in front the manor. Finally able to calm herself down a little bit, she got out of her car and walked up towards the manor. She brought her hand up to the solid oak door and knocked on it a few times. Hearing some shuffling on the other side, the door opened revealing Amity. She was wearing a hoodie with some shorts-like really short shorts that was just long enough to cover almost half of her thigh. Her hair wasn't tied and just left down. White loafers and a pink duffle bag hanging on her shoulder.

Oh shit- she so hot.

"Uhm, Luz? You alright?" Amity asked, her face slightly pink while Luz's was all red. "Sorry, you uhm- you look nice." She gave an awkward smile to Amity making her blush harder. "Thanks y-you to." After a moment of silence, Luz broke it by inviting Amity to the car so they can go to the pool. Amity followed Luz into the car, putting her bag in the backseat and sitting in the passenger seat. Luz hoped in the drivers seat, "seatbelts please." Putting on their seatbelts, Luz drove to the pool.

The drive was really quiet, the awkward tension after this morning's conversation. "Look- about what Boscha said in the chat. Can we just forget about it?" Luz started. Amity looked at her, her gaze focused on the road ahead, "I mean like, we can but uhm. I uhh...never mind. I'll tell you later, okay?" Luz gave her a nod and continued their journey in silence. The windows were rolled down, making the warm breeze hit their face. "Hey Luz," Amity spoke, Luz hummed in response. "About your crush, who is it?" She asked. Silence hit them once again, "I thought you knew?" Luz questioned. "I- sorta lied- so you would stop getting- teased," she answered. "Oh." Amity already knowing who it is just wanted to make sure.

Finally they arrived at the pool. The sounds of people chattering, lockers opening and closing, people laughing and water splashing around was heard. Both the girls got their locker keys and placed their stuff in it. Luz started taking off her clothes revealing her bathing suit under them. Since they were 10 minutes early, they waited for the others on the benches by the locker rooms. Sitting down, they watched people splashing water around, kids running by the pool while getting scolded by their parents to run by the pool, also seeing a boy running and slip.

Luz looked at Amity who was just looking at people in the water, she looked down at her hand for awhile. After a few thoughts, she brought her hand to hold Amity's, making Amity flinch a little. The Blight looked at Luz who was just looking at her phone, then she looked at their hands. Intertwining them together, both of them started smiling, not even looking at each other. She moved herself closer to Luz until their shoulder touched. "Hey Luz." She turned her gaze to the Blight who was just right beside her.

"When are the others coming?"

"Well, Willow said she and Hunter are already outside, Gus said he's in the locker rooms now. So I told them that we're waiting for them here," she answered. After awhile they all found the girls and jumped into the pool. Hunter trying to be cool did a cannonball but ended up choking himself with water. Amity was just sitting at the side of the pool, kicking the water while watching everyone splash around. Her main focus was on Luz, who was having so much fun, smiling as she threw water around. Luz caught her staring and swam towards her.

"What's wrong Blight? Not coming in?" Luz spoke. Amity shook her head, "I don't wanna get in." Luz just gave her a smirk and pulled her in the water. Amity gasping for air as she got her head out of the water, Luz just chuckling at Amity's reaction. "Luz! You made me wet!" She exclaimed. "Oh did I now~" she winked. "Jerk." She chased Luz around the pool for pulling her in the water, even if Luz was fast, Amity was faster that as she caught up with Luz she jumped on her.