One sided love

A girl reached home from college, looking happy

A girl reached home from college, looking happy. She had many things in her mind to tell her mother and her sister. She rang the bell and the door was opened by her sister.

??? : Mai tere aane ka hi intezaar kar rahi thi Tanya, sun, mai apni dost ke ghar ja rahi hu, maa bahar gayi huyi hai. Bhook lagi ho toh kitchen se lekar kuch bhi kha lena. I was waiting for you only to come Tanya, listen, I am going to my friend's home, maa has gone out. If you are hungry take anything from the kitchen.

Tanya's happiness disappeared in a moment.

Tanya: Lekin... But...

Her sister's phone rang and she left while talking after waving at her. She closed the door. It wasn't anything new, she couldn't share her happiness also with anyone, let alone her problems, because all were very busy in their own lives.

Tanya: Kaash maine khudko itna dur na kiya hota apne parivaar se, toh mujhe bhulaya nahi jata, lekin kuch kar bhi nahi sakti. I wish I hadn't distanced myself so much from my family, then I wouldn't have been the forgotten one, but I can't help it.

She sighed and went to her room. She forgot everything she wanted to say also by now. Her gaze fell onto the table where her laptop was kept. In this laptop even her feelings were stored, in the form of poems.

Tanya: Kisike paas mere liye kabhi wakt nahi hota. Kaise batau unko apna dard jinke saath khushiya tak nahi baant sakti? Jo choti baato tak par mera bharosa nahi karte, woh mera tab kya bharosa karenge jab mai apni raaz bataungi? Unko samajh nahi aata ki mere liye kitna mushkil hai apni takleef batana, jab koshish karti hu meri taleef ka mazak bana diya jata hai, sabke liye meri feelings ek mazak bankar reh jati hai. No one ever has time for me. How do I share my pain with the ones I am not able to share my happiness with? The ones who don't believe me on small things only, how will they believe me if I ever reveal my deepest secrets? They don't understand how difficult it is for me to say my sufferings, whenever I try my problems are made a joke, my feelings become a joke to everyone.

She chuckled humorlessly.

Tanya: Mai kitni choti choti baato par udaas ho jati hu. I get upset at such small things.

She went to change, distracting herself from the thoughts that were occupying her mind just few seconds ago. Moving to Riineet,

Avu was reading as usual while Rii was looking at her as usual. He saw few strands of her hair coming down and tucked them behind her ear, making her look up. 

Avu: Tu bore nahi ho raha, khaali baith kar idhar? Aren't you getting bored, just sitting here?

Rii: Nahi, mai woh kar raha hu jo karna mujhe bahut zyada pasand hai. No, I am doing something I love doing a lot.

Avu: Aur woh kya hai? And what's that?

Rii: Kuch nahi. Nothing.

He noticed her smile fading and followed her gaze to find a couple. He held her hand, taking her attention. He wiped away the tear that left her eye when she blinked.