Lies

Jaan was also there with Fais, they had come for a date

Jaan was also there with Fais, they had come for a date. Turned out even Vaish was there with her elder sister who had left while Vaish stayed as she saw Sidneet, Daniel also reached there within a few minutes. All introduced each other to everyone. Seeing Robert's attention somewhere else Arhana left his hand.

Robert: Arhana, kaha ja rahi hai? Arhana, where are you going?

She just laughed while still running. After few minutes she finally stopped in front of Daniel. She hid behind him. Robert avoided looking at Daniel who was looking at him.

Robert: Arhana, idhar aa. Arhana, come here.

Arhana: Nahiiii Noooo

Robert: Arhana

She giggled and came to him and raised her hands so he picked her up.

Arhana: Waha dekho, aapke peeche. See there, behind you.

Robert: Kya hai udhar? What is there?

He turned around and found nothing weird.

Arhana: Udhar There

Robert: Kaha? Where?

Dan: Woh Jai bhai hai na? Isn't that Jai bhai?

This took the attention of others and Avu came forward.

Avu: Woh toh kaam par hone chahiye, idhar kaise hoge? He should be at work, how will he be here?

She was shocked seeing he was actually there.

Sid: Maine us ladki ko kabhi nahi dekha hai, unke office se hogi aur shayad koyi meeting hogi ya break ke liye aaye hoge kyunki break usually is wakt par hi hota hai. I've never seen that girl, must be from his office and maybe they have some meeting or came for a break as this is the time break is given usually.

It was the same girl who had all of a sudden come and confessed her love for Jai the other day.

Avu(in mind): Bhai iske saath idhar kyu hai? Woh kuch chupa rahe hai ya us din jhoot bol rahe the? Why is he here with her? Is there something he is hiding or was he lying the other day?

She came out of her thoughts feeling a hand on her shoulder and looked behind.

Sid: Sab theek hai? Everything fine?

Avu: Ha. Yeah.

After sometime one by one all of them left.

Randeep: Tune usse baat karne ki ya use rokhne ki koshish kyu nahi ki? Tum dono ko milne ka mauka mila aur koyi guarantee nahi dusra milega nahi milega. Why didn't you talk to him or try stopping him or do anything? You both got a chance to meet and there is no guarantee of getting another chance now.