Confession of love

They reached and luckily the room was locked by barrel bolt lock only so no keys were required

They reached and luckily the room was locked by barrel bolt lock only so no keys were required. Abhi opened the door and was left shocked seeing Tanya's condition. The other three were equally shocked while Mansi showed no reaction. 

Abhi: Tanya

She looked up hearing his voice and a small smile took over her face. He sat in front of her, not knowing what to say. She kept watching him quietly for few minutes then brought up a shaky hand, having difficulty doing so due to being very weak. She kept her hand on his cheek and moved her thumb to wipe away the tear that had left his eye. Mansi was left dumbstruck seeing this. 

Mansi: Ho... 

Jai: Kuch mat bol abhi. Don't say anything right now. 

Abhi took out a chain from his wallet and a pendant that was attached to her earring. He slid the pendant onto the chain and made her wear it. 

Abhi: I love you. 

His face was close to hers as he was making her wear it so he kept his voice low, not wanting anyone other than her to hear. 

Tanya: I I love you too. 

He smiled and moved back. She was crying in happiness. He forwarded his hand. 

Abhi: Chale? Lets go? 

She looked at his hand. 

Tanya: Mai haar gayi Abhishek, ab kahi nahi ja sakti. I failed Abhishek, I can't go anywhere now. 

Abhi: Tu nahi haari hai, kabhi nahi haar sakti. Ab mai hu tere saath aur is baar nahi jaunga kahi. Hum saath hai jitne tu nahi jhuk sakti. You haven't failed, you never can. I am with you now and this time I won't leave. Till we are together you can't fall. 

He stood up. 

Abhi: Tera parivaar waha bahar hai, unhe teri zaroorat hai. Your family is out there, they need you.  

She held his hand and he pulled her up, wrapping his hand around her waist immediately knowing she'll have trouble balancing herself. That's when she noticed the others in the room. 

Tanya: Mansi? Yeh idhar kya kar rahi hai? Mansi? What is she doing here? 

Abhi: Yeh teri pehechan ke saath reh rahi thi, mai isse aaj hi mila. Isne bataya tu idhar hai. She was living with your identity, I met her today itself. She told us you are here. 

Tanya looked at Mansi. 

Tanya: Mai humesha tujhe maaf karti rahi, yeh soch kar ki teri koyi wajah hogi, koyi dard hoga, lekin is baar nahi. Tune mujhse woh cheen ne ki koshish kari jo mere liye sabse khaas hai. I always kept forgiving you, thinking you must have some reason, some pain, but this time I won't. You tried snatching what is the most precious to me.