Arrested

Sidshek reached home, they were coming from the police station

Sid: Maa, hume aapko kuch batana tha. Maa, we had to tell you something. 

SM: Ha bolo. Yes say. 

They made her sit and said her everything. 

VM: Tum dono mazaak kar rahe ho na? Aise mazaak nahi karne chahiye. You both are joking right? You shouldn't make such jokes. 

Abhi: Hum mazaak nahi kar rahe hai maa. Police papa ko dhoond rahi hai. We are not joking maa. The police is searching for papa. 

VM: Nahi, woh yeh sab nahi kar sakte. No, he can't do all this. 

The two hugged her as she broke down crying. On the other side Fais was standing in front of his step mother, unable to stop his tears. 

Fais: Aapne aisa kyu kiya maa? Maine aapko apni maa ki tarah pyaar kiya, pehle din se aap par bharosa kiya lekin aap... Kya mila aapko yeh gang chalakar? Isne aapko bas jail ka raasta dikhaya. Why did you do this maa? I loved you like my mother, trusted you since the first day but you... What did you get by running that gang? It just led you to jail. 

FM: Mujhe usse power mili. Aur mai kya karu tere pyaar aur bharose ka? Maine toh nahi maanga. Kya chahta hai tu, main tum dono ke liye sab chod dungi? Aur dikh raha hai pyaar, tabhi toh tu mujhe giraftaar karwa raha hai. I got power from it. And what should I do with your love and trust? I didn't ask you to. What do you expect, for me to leave everything for you both? And some love it is when you are getting me arrested. 

Fais: Aap ab bhi... Actually is sab ka koyi fayda nahi hai, aap apni soch nahi badaloge. You are still... Actually there is no use of all this, you won't change your mindset.

He wiped away his tears, changing his expressions to a neutral one and held her wrist, taking her out. Few officers came and put on handcuffs on her hands. 

Fais: Le jao ise aur woh mile toh mujhe turant batana. Take her and if he is found call me immediately. 

The officers nodded and Fais went inside his home again. He broke down crying, almost falling to the ground but his father held him. 

FF: I'm sorry beta. 

Fais didn't have the strength to show himself strong and to console his father anymore, he just let out all his tears while in his father's embrace. After sometime he calmed down. 

FF: Tune sahi decision liya, mujhe garv hai tujh par. You made the right decision, I am proud of you. 

Fais smiled, all the pain forgotten as he hugged his father tighter. He pulled back after sometime.

FF: I'm sorry I... 

Fais: Nahi papa, aap maafi mat maango, aapne kuch galat nahi kiya, aap toh bas mera bhala chahte the. Aapki galti nahi hai woh aisi nikli. Aur mai humesha aapke saath hi hu. No papa, don't say sorry, you didn't do anything wrong, you just wanted the best for me. It's not your fault if she turned out to be like this. And I'm always here with you.