The gang

A girl was sitting in a room which was completely dark other than the light coming from the little window at the top

A girl was sitting in a room which was completely dark other than the light coming from the little window at the top. Her face was buried in her knees. The door opened making her look up. Her face looked dull, the spark of liveliness in her eyes seemed to never exist. A man came in, holding a plate. He sat in front of her and forwarded the plate. She looked away. 

Man: Marna hai kya? Tu chahti bhi hogi to mai tujhe marne nahi dunga. Kha ise. Do you want to die? Even if you want to I won't let you. Just eat it. 

He went out and she ate the food. Soon he returned and took her out, dragging her by holding her arm. It was dark outside the room also, the window here a bit bigger. He pushed her into the bathroom and left without a word. It was a regular schedule now. After getting ready she went back to the room she was locked in earlier. After sometime someone came and locked that room from outside. Next when the door opened, it was the same man. He started hitting her to take out his anger. Though tears were rolling down her eyes she didn't show any reaction, the dark hiding her tears. Once his anger was gone he went away from there. She somehow managed to sit down though in pain. Sometimes she doubted if he even remembered she is just a 16 year old girl. 

G:Mai idhar kyu hu? Woh hai kaun? Woh mujhse itni nafrat kyu karte hai? Kya woh mere mummy papa ko jaante hai ya khud mere papa hai? Kya mai marne bhi yahi waali hu? Mai yaha paida huyi thi ya bahar kahi? Woh mujhe zinda kyu rakhna chahte hai? Lekin jab tak mai zinda hu kam se kam kisi aur ko toh unka ghussa nahi sehna padega. Woh zyada tar yahi hote hai, toh aur koyi nahi ho sakta jiske naseeb mein bhi yahi likha hai. Why am I here? Who is he? Why does he hate me so much? Did he know my parents or is he my father only? Is this where I am going to die also? Did I take birth here or in the world outside? Why does he want me to be alive? But till I am alive at least no one else will have to bear his anger. He is here almost the entire time, so there can't be anyone else suffering the same fate as me. 

Meanwhile with the man, he went to his cabin where someone was already waiting for him. 

Man: Mai tumhara hi intezaar kar raha tha Amaya. I was waiting for you only Amaya. 

Amaya: Filhal toh mai hu jise intezaar karna pada. Right now it was me who had to wait.

Man: Kuch kaam aa gaya tha. Daniel kaisa hai? Usse milkar kaafi wakt ho gaya hai. Some work came up. How's Daniel? It has been long since I saw him. 

She rolled her eyes. 

Amaya: Agar baat tumhari nahi hoti na toh mai uski shakal dobara kabhi nahi dekhti. Kabhi kabhi toh shak hota hai ki woh insaan hai bhi ki nahi. If not for you I would never even see his face again. Sometimes I doubt is he even a human. 

Man: Itna ghussa mat ho, mai janta hu usko phasana mushkil hai woh kab tak tumhe resist kar payega? Kam se kam woh kisiko bhi tumhe hostel se nikaalne nahi de raha. Aur gang ko uski zaroorat hai. Don't get so angry, I know he is difficult but till when can he resist someone like you? At least he is not letting anyone remove you from the hostel. And the gang needs him.