Rejected

" The leader of the biggest gang of Mumbai has been arrested

" The leader of the biggest gang of Mumbai has been arrested. His face will not be revealed but the gang and it's terror has finally ended."

Sidshek couldn't describe what they were feeling. They felt free, at peace, like they finally got to take a breath after a lot of struggle. Even their mother had come to terms with what her husband has done and was apologising to her sons despite them trying to explain her it wasn't her mistake and that they have forgiven her. They didn't know whether they'll be able to move on from the hurt their father gave them since they were kids as it had for sure broken them and left a deep scar on them. 

On the other side Daniel was freed, he had collected few evidences and kept in his room in a drawer whose key he had hidden and other than him only Randeep knew where it is. He no more had danger looming over his head 24/7 but he didn't know there were many struggles written in his fate, he hadn't even faced anything yet. 

Jai told his family the truth of his kidnapping, not mentioning Daniel and about the leader being Abhi's father. Robert had found out Daniel wasn't really a part of the gang and had been freed so was happy, but his decision of never meeting Daniel remained unchanged. He continued working in the hotel though as he couldn't lose the job just to avoid meeting him. 

Today Faisnat's families were meeting for the first time. His aunt(father's sister) had also visited them so was going along. But life is full of surprises. 

JM: Tu isse shaadi nahi kar sakti Jannat. You cannot marry him Jannat.

FF: Fais, shaadi ki baat abhi nahi ho sakti. Fais, marriage of you both cannot be discussed right now.

Faisnat looked at each other, they had even met each other's parents earlier, what happened now?

Fais: Lekin papa aapne pehle ha kaha tha, aapko Jannat achi bhi lagi thi, achanak kya hua, aap mana kyu kar rahe hai? But papa you had agreed earlier, even liked Jannat, what happened suddenly, why are you saying no?

FF: Mana nahi kar raha hu shaadi ke liye, bas itna bol raha hu kisi aur din baat kare is baare mein. I am not denying for this marriage, just asking to meet on another day.

Jaan: Maa aap... Maa you...

JM: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna, tu usse shaadi nahi karegi, bas. I don't want to hear anything, you will not marry him, that's it.

Fais and his family left from there.

FA: Tu... You...

FF: Abhi nahi didi. Not now didi.

She nodded. Fais was too confused to speak anything right now.

Jaan: Maa, aap jante ho hum ek doosre se pyaar karte hai. Jis din aap usse mile the aapko woh itna pasand aaya tha, phir kya hua? Aur papa aap kyu kuch nahi bol rahe? Maa, you know we love each other. The day you met him you liked him so much, what happened then? And papa why aren't you saying anything?