Reem

Fais: KOYI HAI IDHAR? IS ANYONE HERE?

The girl got a hope listening his voice and shouted for help.

G: Toota hua kaanch... Neeche Broken mirror... Down

Fais saw the mirror hanging on the wall, broken and having some blood on it. His leg hit something, it was a handle. He pulled it, thankfully wearing gloves. He saw the girl and forwarded his hand. She hesitantly forwarded her hand and he pulled her up. She was way lighter than he expected so he almost fell on his back but balanced himself and stood up. He wrapped the cloth in his hand around her and took her out of the house. He informed the other officers before taking her to the hospital. After the doctor had checked her he went to her.

Fais: Aap theek ho? Are you fine?

She nodded.

Fais: Aap kaun ho? Who are you?

G: Reem.

Fais: Aap waha kya kar rahe the? What were you doing there?

Reem: Mai wahi badi huyi hu. Unhone mujhe us chote kamre mein band kiya tha zameen ke neeche aur aag lagayi thi taaki koyi bhi mujh tak na pahuch sake. I've grown up there itself. He had put me in that small room underground and set fire so that no one finds me.

Fais: Kaun? Who?

He showed a photo.

Fais: Yeh? Him?

Reem: Ha. Yes.

Fais: Agar aapko batane mein koyi dikkat na ho, aapko itni chot kaise lagi? If you don't mind saying it, how did you get so many wounds?

She said him of that man's words and actions.

Fais: Aapko kaise janta hai woh? How is he related to you?

Reem: Pata nahi, par mujhe lagta hai woh ya toh mere mummy papa ko jaante the ya khud mere papa hai kyunki mai us hi ghar mein rahi hu jabse mujhe yaad hai tabse. I don't know, but I think he either knew my parents or is my father because I have been in that house since the time I can remember.

Fais: Theek hai, aap aaram karo. Mai is baat ka dhyaan rakhunga ki woh dobara kabhi aap tak na pahuch paaye. Ok, you take rest. I'll make sure he never reaches you again.

She nodded and he went out. She got off the bed and started walking around the room. When she looked out from the window he was standing there itself. She was confused on who he is and why is he doing all this. She saw him coming towards the room and stepped back.

Fais: Kya hua, aap khade kyu ho? What happened, why are you standing?

Reem: Kuch nahi. Nothing.