10

Vegas grabbed a condom from his nightstand as he teared it open and slide it onto his long hard think penis. He turned Pete over to lay on his back now as he felt that for Pete's time, he wanted to do a more....intimate approach.

Pete stunned as he couldn't take his eyes off the size of Vegas's cock. He's never seen a dick that big before and he wonders if he could even handle it. Vegas looked at Pete's astonished face as he saw a bit of fear from him.

Vegas loves seeing these types of face as he enjoys the shock expression of how massive his cock really is but for some reason when it's Pete, it's more thrilling and exciting all over again.

"Big isn't it?" Vegas questioned Pete.

Pete stopped with his shocked expression as he just rolls his eyes of the arrogance that he is hearing.

"Pfft! I don't care." Pete stated as he pretends that it's not a big deal but it is!

Vegas just shrugs as he knows Pete is just playing hard to get and denying himself as he puts on his tough guy act. It still doesn't matter because he plans to make Pete regret to act so nonchalant and stubborn.

Vegas leaned down as he grabbed under Pete's chin to make him stare deep into the vampires eyes. Kissing his top lip, Vegas used his other free hand to help insert his cock in slowly inside of Pete.

Vegas's groaned as he watched Pete's mouth opening wide as well as his eyes shutting. The feeling is paining Pete as Vegas kept forcing himself in deeper and deeper.

With each passing second and the more deeper Vegas's is pushing himself inside of Pete, he is testing the waters to see where Pete's true kink is at.

"You like sweet soft Vanilla sex or hard and rough sex?" Vegas asked out of curiosity.

"W-What?" Pete couldn't even answer as he had a big large dick deep in his asshole. He doesn't even understand the question because Vegas knows he's a virgin so how would Pete know his preference of sex.

"Just answer me. Do you like it soft or rough?" Vegas asked again.

"I-I don't know." Pete answered honestly.

Vegas smirked as he slams his entire cock in all at once, making Pete's body convulsed into shock as Vegas was inside deep already in his prostate. Pete hands were cling tight on Vegas's arm as he didn't know where else to cling too.

Pete's gaping mouth as late drool was falling to the side of his chin. Vegas thought Pete looked ravishing underneath him as he took had his mouth open wide as he was feeling so much pleasure.

"Look how well you took my cock." Vegas said as he urge Pete to see Vegas cock already so far that it can be visibly seen in Pete's stomach.

Vegas began to move his cock in and out in a fast paced as Pete felt his inside burning up with Pain but yet to Pete, the pain felt oddly good to him as he was moaning like crazy.

"R-Right there." Pete begged as Vegas was fucking him in a good spot and Vegas knows as Pete's moaning the most in this spot.

The sweat was already dripping from Vegas's forehead but his stamina could last for hours as he doesn't get tired. Pete's nails was starting to dig deeply into Vegas's back, causing the vampire to groan as he felt Pete's nails piercing through his skin.

"Vegas  I wanna.......c-cu-"

Vegas shout Pete's mouth with his hand as he didn't want to hear him speak. He used his other hand and grabbed onto Pete's dick, forcing him not to release just yet.

"I'm not letting you fucking cum again. Not until I'm ready to let you." Vegas spoke as this is still a punishment for Pete. He released his hand from Pete's mouth as he resume his work.

Vegas picked up his pace as he drilled his cock in deeper and faster. Pete was exhausted, in pain, and so over with this that he just wants to cum but Vegas is not letting him.

"Vegas please let me cum. I've learned my lesson." Pete promises but all Vegas did was smirk.

"Not yet Kitten. I'm almost there."

Vegas went all the way deep as he kept hitting Pete's prostate. Pete body jerked up as he cried out over and over again as tears were beginning to swell up in Pete's eyes as he couldn't take this anymore. Vegas was close as he felt his climax reaching.

"Now you can cum." Vegas released his grip from Pete's cock and Pete instantly released like a erupted volcano.

The vampire released his load into the condom as he was still riding Pete's orgasm until they were both finish. Vegas slowly took out his cock to watch the expanded hole that once use to be tight rope but now wide like an elastic.

Pete felt the full effect as his legs couldn't stop shaking from being in the position for a long ass time. Pete could barley feel his legs.

"Vegas you asshole!" Pete cursed that Vegas went too rough on him. He really had no remorse for anyone.

Vegas smirked as he didn't care about the insult he was given. He climb out of bed and approached his bathroom.

"I'll be at my appointment. I better return seeing you still in this house." Vegas warned lastly before he closed the door to shower in his own bathroom.

After five minutes, Pete's leg stop shaking as the numbness was slowly disappearing. In his head, Pete recap everything of what just happened. He was angry and hated Vegas but he has never experienced such pleasure before in his life.

It was almost like it was addicting in a way.

'Stop thinking crazy Pete. You hate Vegas. You hate him for what he did to those students.'

But yet a question appeared in his mind as he reminded Vegas's question.

'You like sweet soft Vanilla sex or hard and rough sex?'

Pete looked around the messy bed and the hickeys on chest and his stained bloodily fingernails and remembering the feeling of getting spanked hard. Pete himself thinks he knows now what he likes.

He likes it hard and rough and Pete bites his bottom lip of the sudden realization.