12

It's been over a week and since Pete has officially moved in with Vegas and Macau. Pete was feeling better was getting ready to return back to school since he has already missed so many days.

He doesn't plan to miss anymore since the only reason why Pete missed so many days because of Vegas. Pete got himself dress, prepped, and ready to go. Pete went downstairs as he followed the smell of food.

Macau and Vegas were at the dining table while Macau was on his phone and Vegas was reading some book.
Macau looked up from his phone and saw Pete in his school uniform.

"Ai Pete, you're going back to school?" Macau asked as he forgot Pete still was enrolled in school. He even forgot himself that he was enrolled in school too.

"I need too. I already payed my tuition. I can't afford to miss anymore days." Pete admitted.

"Wait a few and I'll give you a ride." Vegas spoke as he never left his eyes from his book.

"No thanks. I can go to school on me own." Pete rejected as he turned his body around to walk away.

Vegas closed his book and super speed himself right in front of Pete, starling him.

"It's not up for discussion. Unless you want to stay in the room for another week. I would be more than happy to do just that." Vegas said as he reminded Pete of the long pain of not being about to move for so long.

Pete's mouth open as he was getting ready to snap but he quickly restrained himself from doing so as he just nods and smiles at Vegas.

"Please don't take too long Khun Vegas." Is what Pete said instead which made Vegas smirk that Pete is beginning to obey better.

Macau walked pass Pete was he couldn't help but chuckle at the little situation that just happened. He walked upstairs to get dress as well so they could all go to school together.

It didn't take very long for the two brothers to get dress and ready.

"Are you ready now?" Pete asked in annoyance as he was tired of waiting.

He just stomped out of the house as he saw only two vehicles in front of the drive way. One two-seater Ferrari and a motorcycle.

"Macau you take the car. Me and Pete will ride of the bike." Vegas suggested as he tossed the keys for the Ferrari to his little brother.

Macau gladly accepted it as he walked towards the very clean expensive car and hoped inside of it. Macau turned the engine on and rolled down his window to wave his brother and Pete goodbye that he was leaving.

Vegas approached the bike as he placed his helmet on his head. Pete stood his distance as he didn't want to ride on a bike with a crazy psychopath. Who knows what danger he could put him through?

"Come here." Vegas signaled Pete to come near him and Pete stubbornly did as he said.

Vegas helped Pete with his helmet as he put it on him safely and made sure it was secure on his head. Vegas hopped on the bike and Pete begrudgingly climbed behind the vampire on the bike. He placed his on Vegas's shoulders but Vegas took both of Pete's hand and had it wrapped around his waist.

"It's safer having your hands around my waist but carful not to roam your hands where they're not supposed to be kitten." Vegas smirked as he started the motorcycle and drove off.

Pete practically leaned his head onto Vegas as he held on tight to his waist. Only in just a few days, Pete realized a change in the vampire as he seemed more caring. All of a sudden Macau's words from the other night replayed in his head.