Date night <Fluff>

Leo threw his blanket over his pillows that he 'strategically' placed to look like he was sleeping. And he grabbed his tPhone.

He quietly slipped out of his room and made his way through the lair. The left the sewers and hid in an alleyway.  He texted Usagi letting him know he just left and would be at their meeting spot in about five minutes.

He got a reply quickly and started walking through the shadows. He arrived exactly five minutes later and instantly was greeted.  "Could you have took any longer?" Leo rolled his eyes and scoffed. "They stayed up longer than usual!" They giggled for a minute before letting their legs dangle off the roof.

"I missed you, you know?" Leo smiled and intertwined their hands. "I missed you too.." They sat in each others embrace for a moment before Leo was yanked up.

He let out a startled yelp. "Calm down, I was helping you up. Cmon." Leo held his chest as if he was having a heart attack. He let in a deep breath before letting it out and following after the other.

"Where are we going?" Usagi shrugged. "Unless you wanted to go somewhere specific, no where." Leo nodded and looked around as they walked from building top to building top. Leo 'subtly' slid his hand next to Usagi's and intertwined their fingers. They smiled at each other before turning away in embarrassment.

They soon came to a stop on a building top and sat down. Usagi snickered and Leo shoved him lightly. "What're you laughing about?" Usagi leaned his head on top of Leo's shoulder, playing with the strands of his bandana. "How much trouble would you get in if you got caught?" Leo scoffed and rolled his eyes. "None, because I'm not gonna get caught." He spoke confidently. Maybe a little too confidently.

Because Leo and Usagi quickly turned their heads when they heard a familiar voice.

"Are you sure about that, Leo?" Leo let out a startled scream, nearly falling off the building. "Oh heyy Raph!" He glared at his brother, then at his brothers lover. "Come on, we're going home." Raph picked Leo up by the back of his shell and held him in between his arm.

He pulled out his tPhone to call his brothers letting them know he found Leo and they were on their way.

"Sorry this kinda got ruined, Sagi, I'll text you when I get home!" Usagi smiled. "It was perfect, don't worry about it." Usagi looked nervous, and before Leo could ask him if he was okay he moved forwards quickly a pressed a loving kiss to his lips. It was over as soon as it started, but Leo loved ever second of it.

Raph turned his head and held the phone a little ways away from his head. "You won't be texting him when you get home, you're grounded." Leo groaned and laid dead weight in his brothers arms. "That's not fair though. You didn't get grounded when you snuck out to see Mona." Raph sighed and started walking towards the edge of the roof. "That's different I'm older." Leo mocked him but quickly shot Usagi a promising look.

As soon as they were out of sight, Usagi pulled his phone out and called Kitsune to tell her about his night.

Safe to say, Leo talked himself out of his punishment and texted Usagi when he got home.