Valentines day. <+EVERY ONE, Fluff>

<Leo & Usagi are like, 19 ig, idk>

Everyone and their lover, besides Donnie, Casey and Splinter, were in the living room watching romance movies.

Leo and Usagi were sitting in a bean bag chair, Raph and Mona were on one side of the couch, Mikey and Miles were on the other side, April and Sunita were sitting in front of the couch, and Casey, Donnie, and Splinter were sitting around the floor.

Casey and Donnie were single, but Draxtum and Big mama were too busy with Yōkai domination.

They had a tradition were every year, the day before Valentine's Day they'd stay up watching romance movies, then the next day they'd stay in, swap gifts, eat a ton of food, then sleep. It was the same. A nice time of the year for them to relax.

Casey and Donnie don't have to participate if they don't want to, but they like to spend it with each other and make fun of the others.

Currently, they were watching the last movie of the night, which so happened to be 'The Titanic'. Mikey and Raph always cried when Rose lets Jack die. No one else thought it was that dramatic, but it just hits them in the heart wrong every time.

They all fell asleep a little bit before the movie ended.

Everyone woke up around six-thirty to Mikey and Miles making breakfast. Specifically, heart shaped pancakes with different toppings, bacon, eggs, and sausage.

He served everyone their food, earning thank yous. This was one of the only times of the year when Mikey would allow them to eat anywhere besides the dining table.

Mikey made sure to fill everyone's plate with a lot of food, so it took everyone about thirty minutes before they were done. Especially the people who took a while to eat. *Raph*

When they were done, it was time to exchange presents. Everyone's favorite time, of course.

First up, was the singles.

They sat in the middle of the floor in a circle. They sat across from each other with everyone watching them.

Casey first handed Donnie his present. Everyone thinks it's difficult to buy things for him because he can make anything he wants, but in reality Donnie just likes things that come from the heart, like when Mikey draws things for him and he hangs it up on his wall. It's the little things that count.

Donnie unwrapped the dark purple paper, revealing a box. He took the top off and his eyes widened in excitement. Inside was a tiny origami of a soft shell turtle with little goggles on its head. He pulled Casey into a quick hug before taking the turtle out to examine it. He noticed behind it was also a tiny origami computer. He sat them both on the floor and just started at them for a moment.

He was suddenly snapped back into reality and he cleared his throat. He handed Casey a box in return and watched with hidden excitement as he bag an opening it.

Inside was a new, plain skateboard. It was plain so he could customize it as he'd like. Drawing on it, placing stickers, anything.

He thanked him with a huge smile and made sure his appreciation was shone. He turned to his right and motioned towards Leo and Usagi it was their turn.

Leo shot Casey a 'look'. He got the hint and immediately turned the other way towards Mona and Raph. Usagi looked at Leo confused. He leaned towards him to whisper. "I was to give you yours last.. it's special." Usagi's face got hot and he nodded.

They turned their attention to the others. Watching as Raph handed Mona a teal bag.

She took the wrapping paper out and gasped, her eyes lighting up. She pulled out a pair of earrings, a bracelet that matched with another, and a new mouthguard. Since her last one was quite old.

She thanked him and placed a kiss on his cheek, making a dopey smile appear on his face. She handed him a red bag in return, and he squealed when he opened it. He yanked out a multicolored bear.

He leaned against his girlfriend to show his gratitude, earning a hand around his waist.

"Our turn!" April shushed everybody and handed Sunita a colorful bag. She opened it and pulled out makeup, perfume, hair accessories, and faux flowers.

She smiled brightly and kissed April quickly before handing her a bag. Quite larger. April opened it and inside was a bat, stickers, nails to put inside said bat, and a fuzzy blanket. April cheered as she pulled out the bat.

It was now Mikey and Miles's turn. Mike was basically bouncing in place as he waited. Miles soon handed him an orange bag, bigger than the others they'd seen. Mikey threw the paper onto the floor and gasped.

"You did not." His lover chuckled. "I did." Mikey then pulled out a new set of spray cans. They were all vibrant colors and a very expensive brand.

Mikey scratched his neck. "I don't know if mine will be able to compete." Miles placed a reassuring hand on his leg. "It's not a competition, I'll like it no matter what it is." Mikey giggled nervously and pushed the box next to him in front of the two.

Miles opened it and inside was a few new outfits, shoes, accessories, and new graffiti ideas. He smiles and placed a kiss on Mikey's cheek. "I love them." He giggled and held his hand.

Everyone soon turned their head to look at Leo and Usagi.

Leo motioned for Usagi to do his first, and he did. He handed Leo a medium sized bag. He opened it and pulled out a heated blanket. It was to help with his insomnia, but was also a secret gift for himself for when he stayed over.

Leo kissed his cheek and thanked him, but was soon interrupted by Casey.

"Hey, Yuichi. Stand up real quick?" He looked at them confused but stood up and faced them. Casey tried making quick small talk, which worked. He kept Usagi occupied for a few minutes. He mentally questioned as to why a Raph had a camera out.

He heard Leo clear his throat and turned around. He gasped and tears filled his eyes. Leo was knelt down with a small open box in his hands. Inside the box, was the most beautiful ring he's ever seen.

"Yuichi Usagi, you have made my life so much better and because of you I've felt real love. A type I've never felt before. You make me so much happier just knowing you're mine. So, will you marry me?"

Usagi covered his mouth. Tears of pure happiness fell. He racked Leo in a hug.

"Yes! Yes! Of course!" The two sat there in a happy silence. "Congratulations!" Mikey popped a confetti popper, covering everyone in colorful paper and glitter.

"I will not be cleaning that up!" Everyone laughed and continued with the day. Playing games, watching movies, eating food.

The perfect day.

Everyone was now separating into different rooms. Casey went to sleep with Donnie, April and Sunita stayed on the couch, Raph and Mona went to his room, and Leo and Usagi went to his.

They laid under the blankets, limbs tangled in one another.

Usagi was still staring at the ring on his finger. It was gorgeous.

"I still can't believe it." Leo giggled and rubbed his back. "I can't either. I didn't really expect you to say yes." Usagi looked up at him. "Of course I'd say yes. This is like a dream come true!" Leo smiled as a faint blush covered his face.

"I love you, Sagi.."

"I love you too, BlueBell."

__

NOT PROOFREAD YET. I didn't know who to put Mikey with and I kinda like the Mikey x miles ship 😚🤞🏼
I also didn't rly know what to do with Splinter