I hop in the club and boppers show love

3rd Pov

As the Rose/Xiao-Long family were having a heartfelt reunion. Yes even Raven joined in. Ant357627 was busy with two things. 1) Getting the Blue genies. 2) Finding the special guest.

Ozpin:*approaching him* Umm...Mr. 627?

Ant: Just Ant.

Ozpin: Ant. I can tell you how to get them out if you want?

Ant: Thanks, but I got this.

As he said that. The relics started to float and blue smoke coming out of it. This grabbed anyone's attention, while Oz and Salami were impressed.

Oz & Salami:*impressed* He didn't even say anything.

The smoke started to manifest showing both Jinn and Ambre-Ambar-Ambrosius. Some people looked away due to them being.........well.......SFW Nude.

Roman, Sun, Neptune, Mercury, Port & Junior:*looking at Jinn and getting a nosebleed* This better not awaken anything inside of me.

Jinn: Tell me, what knowledge do yo-

Ant:*waves at her* Hey, Jinn.

Jinn:*looks at Ant* Hmm? Oh hello.

Ambrosius: Ah! Free to create and-wait a minute.

Jinn & Ambro:

Ant: Yeah it's me

Ant: Yeah it's me.

Both Jinn and Ambro do something that shock the two immortals. They both bow to Ant as if he was their creator.

Oz & Salami:*shocked* What the-

Ant:*throws clothes at them* Here put this on. I don't people getting distracted.

He then opened a door and threw the relics in then lock said door.

Ant locking the door:

Roman: Well damn. You really don't want us entering, huh.

Ant: Yeah. Now if you excuse me, I have find our one final guest. But first, Penny, Fox and Neo, check your pockets for a note I put in.*disappears*

Said three did so and read the note. The first one being Fox realize that he could now see as the note said "How's the clear vision?" Next it was Penny who's note said "That thumping in your chest is your heart. Like an actual heart. You're human, Penny." The girl didn't know what to say as she was thinking this was a dream and she should wake up now. But when she pinched herself she really felt it and now knows it's not a dream.

Penny:*crying tears of joy and smiling* I'm really am human.

Lastly was Neo who's note just says "Talk."