🎁Christmas!🎄

Raven: What's next on the list? More horrible things for these weak-hearted brats to see?

Qrow: Pot. Meet kettle. It's black.

Raven flips him off.

Ant: The next viewing will takes place during World War 1. But there is nothing to fear about, for there is no violence that is to take place in the next viewing. Because you know why?

Oobleck looked interested.

Oobleck: Are we witnessing the end of this Great War?

Green: A reasonable assumption, but no. What you shall be witnessing is the Christmas Truce of 1914.

He and the others put on Christmas hats as the L/n family got excited.

Salem: What's Christmas?

Oobleck's pen was already pressed against his notebook.

Math: It is a religious and cultural annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. An important figure in a religion known as Christianity. Think of it as the birth of Monty Oum in your case.

Maria:*wearing a ugly sweater* Makes sense.

Everyone double-takes at Maria who is now drinking eggnog and wearing a ugly Christmas sweater.

Sith:*drinking hot cocoa* You guys want some? It's warm~

Ozpin: How are you drinking while wear-is that hot chocolate?

The Authors: Yea.

Ozpin is now seen drinking hot chocolate and wearing a ugly Christmas sweater and hat.

Cinder: You never make me wear that.

Coco: Same.

M/n:

M/n: Wear it or I start blowing holes in your holes~

.

.

.

.

M/n racks the shotgun.

A second later, everyone is wearing a ugly Christmas sweater and hat.

Weiss: I feel silly.

Ant: Cookies?

Ruby and Summer: Yes please.

Watts:*drinking hot chocolate* Getting back to the topic. This Christmas Truce? I'd assume that both sides involved in this world's Great War... Pardon me, I mean World War 1. Both sides celebrate the same holiday?

Green:*eating a large cookie* Correct. The Christmas Truce occurred on and around Christmas Day of 1914 when the sounds of rifles firing and shells exploding faded in several places along the Western Front during World War I in favor of holiday celebrations. During the unofficial ceasefire, soldiers on both sides of the conflict emerged from the trenches and shared gestures of goodwill.