Concentration

We come back to the Reaction Theater as GreenKing309 and MatheusAvancini were looking through the next thing on the list, until they saw what says 'next'.

Green: Oh man....

Math:.....Yeah.....Bring them here.

Green nods and claps his hands as the RWBY cast and L/n family popped back in the theater.

Green:*sighs* Okay everyone. What your about to see is what the Germans and I mean the SS and Nazis did during World War 2. And it involves......."certain" camps and a building.

The RWBY cast was somewhat confused, until they saw the L/n family's reactions. Most either paled or......

F/n: I don't think most of my younger children should watch this. Even with the goggles and headphones.

Green: Understandable.*claps his hands*

A second later, most of L/n family were teleported back to their rooms leaving just B/n, Ava, Y/n, F/n and M/n. Even Adrian Cotta-Arc, Zwei and Oscar.

Green: Okay everyone. Prepare to cry, be sad and feel sick.

As he said that, everyone mentality prepares for what they're about to see.

A/N: I can't even describe what I'm seeing without either crying or wanting to break my computer. So let's just say they saw all of this without saying a word or interrupting.

As the last vid ended.

The RWBY cast had mix of reactions.

Most were crying, some threw up in buckets and cried, some just looked away in disgusted, a couple were pissed off at the SS, Nazis and their leaders and a few just watched with a shocked face.

Even Tyrain puked at what he saw. He may be a crazed killer. But what THEY did made him look like a child.

The Fansus in the room were equally sad or disgusted when they saw the concentration camps. They could almost compare it to the Dust Mine Labor camps.

Timeskip to two hours

Green: I know this is a dumbass question. But how are you guys feeling?

Most either didn't answer or just nodded.

Math: Well. The good news is the Nazis lost during WW2.

Hearing this somewhat brighten some peoples' moods and a few even smiled knowing that they lost.

Green gets a notification Ant357627 and smiles.

Green: Want to see the Nazi leader get his ass kicked from a different universe and what happens if shoot off Ant's facemask?