The L/n Family

Here is Y/n's full name.

Y/n Maine L/n XXIX(29th)

Y/n's family is a military family. Since it's start after Y/n L/n I(1st) was born in England, 1443. He had seven brothers, six including himself went into become knights. While his youngest brother stayed home.

It is mandatory L/n Family tradition that one of the youngest of the males in the family stayed to have children of his own and name the oldest after his brother. By 1463, Y/n L/n II(2nd) was born.

And each male of female in the family is almost always going to be a One Man Army. Especially the Y/ns.

And reason why most if not a lot of Y/ns and his brothers don't have children of their own is because they died honorably on the battlefield.

And each Y/n and his brothers participated in almost every war. They even switched sides during the American Revolution, Fought for the North during the Civil War, Fought in the WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War and the Iraq War.

The L/n Family Crest during 1460-2016:

A/N: I tried, okay.

The L/n Family Crest during 2016-present:

How many members in the current L/n Family?

Thirteen members.

F/n L/n=Father, Age: 51

M/n L/n=Mother, Age: 45

Y/n Maine L/n XXIX=You, Age: 19

Ava L/n, Age: 16

B/n L/n=Younger Brother, Age: 15

Mary L/n, Age: 14

Patricia L/n, Age: 14

Linda L/n, Age: 14

Barbara L/n, Age: 13

Elizabeth L/n, Age: 13

Jennifer L/n, Age: 13

Mia L/n, Age: 12

Tia L/n, Age: 12

His mother was very fertile and in her family there are more girls than boys.

Note: That L/n family is very wealthy, but lives like a middle class family.

How Wealthy?

$800.6 Million. Most is from inheritance and some is from the governments of US, UK, Fance, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Philippines, Israel, Poland, The Baltics and Germany.