Hacksaw....

Ant357627: We will be continuing on with our next viewing. We must warn you that the next one is rather unpleasant.

GreenKing309: It's back to WW2. This is one of many battles. It will be gruesome.

Barb:*to Oscar* Hey, you good?

Oscar: I, err. I should be fine.

Oscar said with some firm conviction in his voice. He saw some rather gory scenes from previous viewings, and he helped slaughter poultry on other farms before. This viewing should be fine, right? He turned to Ruby.

Oscar: Um. What about you?

Ruby had her red hood over her head already in case she saw something she didn't want to see.

Ruby: I, uh... I'll also be fine. I'm a huntress-in-training after all.

A snort could be heard from Raven.

Raven: You might as well make the best of this. The world out there is unforgiving. This would be a good opportunity to get used to what lies ahead in the world.

Her daughter, Yang, and best friend, Summer shot her a piercing glare before returning her attention to Ruby.

Tai:*hesitantly*... I hate to admit this, but Raven is kinda right on this.

Raven: Glad to see you still have some sense in you.*gets hit* OW!! Who threw that whole chicken at my head!? It was still froze!!

M/n was seen looking away as Sithlord863 handed her another one.

Mercury: Things are about to get messy. Let's see how awful this battle is."

Emerald:*rolled her eyes* Yeah. Don't start looking green on me."

Mercury, Yang, and Tai: Oooh. Was that a pun?

They motioned to her green hair.

Emerald: Ha. Ha.

Cinder: It's starting. So shut it.

The scene opens up to a barrel of a three-gun turret rotating to the audience's left. Overhead, the sky was sickly gray, foretelling the gruesome battle that will soon take place. With the naval artillery turrets in position, It was time to retake the island from the occupying Imperial Japanese Army.

Bright fiery and deafening explosions reverberated through the air as the naval guns began their bombardment upon the island. The sound of mechanical whirling could be heard over the thunderous blast, dictating the elevation of the naval artillery turrets. The island was now heavily peppered by artillery, laying waste to everything.

Occupying below the island's cliff were the American soldiers tasked with ridding the island of Japanese occupation. They gathered around the cliff, watching thick black smoke and orange explosions thunder overhead. The camera pans up slowly, showcasing the devastation power of the US navy.

Qrow: Off to a showcase of power.

Qrow raised one finger from his flask and pointed at the screen.

Qrow: Not saying you could have done a better job with your military display in Vale, Jimmy.

Ironwood:*raised an eyebrow* I'm getting a conflicting message here.

Qrow:*shrugged* Hey, I'm drunk. Partial.