Release the.... Marine

A/N: I still can't they cancelled this masterpiece on Netflix.

Ant357267 was preparing the next viewing when he notice something.

Ant: Oh?

Tai: What is it?

Ant: This one's going to be different. A marine vs SDC.

Everyone:....

White Fang: You have my attention.

The Schnees/Willow: I BEG YOUR PARDON?

Sithlord863: Yeeeeeaa anyway let's start this shit. Oh by the way if you guys see faunus. Then this isn't the Real World where they came from. A different one.

The scene starts off with Jacques Schnee in a warehouse as he has a scared look while he's on the phone.

Y/n: Hey look! The racist asshole is scared shitless!

Sienna, Winter, Blake, Sun, Weiss, Willow, Adam and Sith take a picture.

Jacques: Shit! He's there!

It cuts to a SDC mercenary holding his scroll and as he was about to respond to his boss. Something flew behind him as he and other mercs went to check it out.

Velvet: Did anyone see what that was?

Ruby: Nope.

Maria: No

Cinder: Not really.

Raven: Nope.

As the others got to a closer look, that something was a head. A faunus head.

SDC Merc2: Shit.

All the faunus in the theater flinch and paled at seeing a head of their kind. Especially Blake, Sun, Velvet, Trifa and Ilia.

Trifa: Oh man.

Marrow: That's definitely, not cool.

As the camera panned more on the head it showed not only his face, but a hand grenade tied to it without the pin.

Adam: Wait what?!

Watts: What is that?

Beth and B/n: Grenade!!

The grenade explodes and 2-3 of the SDC mercs fly back from the force including the one that was talking to Jacqass groaning in pain.

One of them that was far from the explosion was going to see what happen, when a certain individual headshots him.

GreenKing309: Oh boy!

Sith:*happy* Oh hell yeah!

Ant: HERE'S FERNANDES!!!

Yang and Y/n: Who?

Salem: I'm a little scared now.

Cinder: Me too.

Ozpin & Neo:*raised eyebrow* Oh really?

Salem & Cinder: Don't get cocky.

As he was moving another SDC merc attempts to shoot him, but he redirect his fire and uses his gun to push him back and fires a burst at his chest.